Vita download list inaccessible?

GABAergic

What payment methods do you guys have added to your accounts? The error codes mentioned in the above post indicate issues with at least one of them, most of the time credit or debit cards.

I only have funds via codes and my PayPal account is linked to my account, and I'm not receiving any errors.

Edited by StarWolf3000
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

What payment methods do you guys have added to your accounts? The error codes mentioned in the above post indicate issues with at least one of them, most of the time credit or debit cards.

I only have funds via codes and my PayPal account is linked to my account, and I'm not receiving any errors.

This^

I'm in the UK and my Download History is slow as hell to load but it does work without errors 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

10 hours ago, DeCreatorQPR said:

same in UK with my vita and PS3 error on vita is NP 2244-2 and error on ps3 is 80023102

i have tried deactivate / reactivate console

new OTP device passwords

sign out / in of consoles

remove / add payment methods

different internet

restarting my router

nothing works

I think this is the exact issue my friend @Cosmokeeperwas having. So far I didn't see a solution.

11 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

There was a card that needed to be deleted but it didn't fix the problem. I can download my games by searching the store but I need to get to the download list. I don't understand.

In fact a pay pal account was all that was left, I removed that too, still no dice.

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

I think this is the exact issue my friend @Cosmokeeperwas having. So far I didn't see a solution.

I'd like to say something like "this is unbelievable " but, it's quite believable.

Edited by GABAergic

Been having the same issue on multiple Vitas using the same network to access PSN (NA region). 
One Vita had to be activated, other one was re-activated with the same result.  
Store shows purchase history, some games show up on the store and can be downloaded directly from their listing.
No funds in PSN account, no card on file.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SRiley77 said:

Been having the same issue on multiple Vitas using the same network to access PSN (NA region). 
One Vita had to be activated, other one was re-activated with the same result.  
Store shows purchase history, some games show up on the store and can be downloaded directly from their listing.
No funds in PSN account, no card on file.

Transaction management and services list work, downloading from the page of a game I've paid for works, it's just the download list.

Same issue in United States. Attempting to access download list or to download specific games directly from store page (but not all games, most seem to download fine - for example Habroxia 2 works but Habroxia 1 does not, despite both PS4 and PS5 versions working for me) prompts error code np-2244-2. Pretty annoying. If I didn’t have other versions of those games and wasn’t just redoing trophy lists, I’d be pissed.

• Like 3

On 12/30/2023 at 2:20 AM, superthegoose said:

Same issue in United States. Attempting to access download list or to download specific games directly from store page (but not all games, most seem to download fine - for example Habroxia 2 works but Habroxia 1 does not, despite both PS4 and PS5 versions working for me) prompts error code np-2244-2. Pretty annoying. If I didn’t have other versions of those games and wasn’t just redoing trophy lists, I’d be pissed.

I have so much vita content that I don't remember what I own, and I'm having the same situation as you with some games  not downloading directly. I emailed Playstation a few days ago, I made sure to leave the word Vita out of the subject line and first part of the email, because then it'd never be answered.

On 12/28/2023 at 4:48 AM, DeCreatorQPR said:

same in UK with my vita and PS3 error on vita is NP 2244-2 and error on ps3 is 80023102

i have tried deactivate / reactivate console

new OTP device passwords

sign out / in of consoles

remove / add payment methods

different internet

restarting my router

nothing works

Have you emailed Playstation or otherwise had any luck?

I have been experiencing the exact same problem with my PS3/Vita (US account) the download list won't work. I opened a chat with PS support a couple days ago and they said they were aware this issue was affecting several users and "were working in it" but no timeline for solution. I have gone to the every single game I own directly to its page and downloaded them all, I fear it will not be solved and may not be able to download them in the future. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DeCreatorQPR said:

im struggling to find an email address, i asked via the UK AskPlaystation twitter account DM but no reply but its probably not the best place to ask

i think ill try during the week when people return to work

but still no joy on either system as of the 31st

That's who I emailed, a few places said it was the fastest way to get things done so we'll see. If I do hear back I will let you know

5 hours ago, solidcarlos said:

I have been experiencing the exact same problem with my PS3/Vita (US account) the download list won't work. I opened a chat with PS support a couple days ago and they said they were aware this issue was affecting several users and "were working in it" but no timeline for solution. I have gone to the every single game I own directly to its page and downloaded them all, I fear it will not be solved and may not be able to download them in the future. 

That's my fear too, but if they did that on a grand scale the pushback would be triple that of the original store closure announcement 

• Like 2

Had this same issue since like November. It's definitely account-specific since it's present on several Vitas and PS3s I've tested, and on several networks, but other accounts I've tried work just fine.

No idea what could be causing it, but I suspect it might be the number of downloads in the download list, or PS+ renewal date, or perhaps even a single purchase. Since the issue is with an error relating to the download list not loading, it could be almost anything.

It's kind of annoying since there's a few Vita games in particular that have been delisted, and as such there's absolutely no legitimate way to download them at this point until this gets fixed. Also things like DLCs gained through vouchers or preorder bonuses are off-limits. Thankfully I have a few backups of most Vita games I haven't finished on several PS3 systems, but even that functionality requires signing in, and who knows when it will get shut down.

• Like 4