RaceKing's Platinum Showroom

X_RaceKing_X

Is the PS3 version of NFS:MW really that much greater sure there was more graphical flare but the vita version is outstanding for a vita game, super high in my book.

YES! for a vita game it wasnt bad, but i hated the controls. It was awful to drift and steer:( PS3 version has all the dlc for it though which makes it more fun.

You truly are what your name says you are.

Nice list!  Continue the good work  :D

thats one hefty bunch of racing plats. You dont fail to live up to your name...

Now that's a true racing fan! Great job man!  :highfive:

Nice racing platinums

thanks you guys! means a lot:) 

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

Top selection of racing plats dude and having boosted with you I can confirm you are s*it hot at racing games eg my arse was kicked on each occasion.

Gotta get them Gran Turismo plats sorted dude!!

thanks man! and yea ill eventually get them gt games platted. its gonna take a looong time!

Nice Racing Collection! I agree Hot Pursuit even if it's probably my first ever Racer Game, that I fully got to experience to it's complete experience; Was a fun & exciting game. Although Golding/Distinction Every Single Event was what @ one point even made me hate the game, So many retries going for that perfect run(nothing pisses you off more then missing the Gold mark by 0.45 sec). I found it way easier to do the Cop's events over the racer, since it had quick events that could last maybe 45 sec (if you are fast enough to catch the racer/s).

Nice Racing Collection! I agree Hot Pursuit even if it's probably my first ever Racer Game, that I fully got to experience to it's complete experience; Was a fun & exciting game. Although Golding/Distinction Every Single Event was what @ one point even made me hate the game, So many retries going for that perfect run(nothing pisses you off more then missing the Gold mark by 0.45 sec). I found it way easier to do the Cop's events over the racer, since it had quick events that could last maybe 45 sec (if you are fast enough to catch the racer/s).

thanks:) and yea, some events got really hard because i never got the right time. and cop events are always easier to do lol

So many damn awesome racing platinums :D you truely are the greatest racing trophy hunter I have seen on this site :P And mega congratulations on the Driver: San Francisco platinum I really do hope to get that platinum one day :D 

Edited by razza123-

So many damn awesome racing platinums :D you truely are the greatest racing trophy hunter I have seen on this site :P And mega congratulations on the Driver: San Francisco platinum I really do hope to get that platinum one day :D

Thanks man! and good luck with that Driver SF plat :)

Damn Burnout Paradise is my all time favorite game hope criterion makes a BURNOUT game for PS4, and also Gran Turismo 5 servers shut down May 20th so hopefully you get the online protion :rolleyes:

yes a burnout on the PS4 would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. and haha i know, i got those dumb online trophies:)

• 2 weeks later...

I added a trophy header + total completion for my games. including how much DLC trophies i got for each if they have any. Just to clean it up and make it look better.

scratch that it looked crappy, at least now i went back and made my posts look better with adding the picture of the plat and numbering them with another little summary of the game.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X