RaceKing's Platinum Showroom

X_RaceKing_X

2 plats 1 day!

Platinum #21

Grand Theft Auto IV

1S396191.png

One of my favorite games ever! Shoot em' up and racing all in one. Online was easily boosted and had its frustrating moments. Story took a while but was very fun.

Platinum #22

Gran Turismo 6

1S2e16e6.png

Not as fun compared to GT5, but I loved the new cars, tracks, and driving physics!

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 2

Woah, that's awesome! GTA4 & GT6 ain't easy to platinum but for someone like you it's a piece of cake :D Good luck on the rest RK!

considering i plated gtaiv once before, yea id say its easier a 2nd time around! lol, and thanks im gonna need it!

im guessing you got it done before on another account since the plat is very hard

nope i never got the plat before. i did play it every now and then on my old account. i tried to beat zico but never could! and playing elite races were just insane! luckily i could get the plat now :P

Yeah, GT5 is really difficult. Those Licenses are a pain. How far are you with these?

on my old account, i had every test with a gold trophy except for 2. so these should be easier a second time around. the only trouble i will have is getting gold on the red bull events. everything else is just time consuming!

as of right now, i havent really started the game lol

on my old account, i had every test with a gold trophy except for 2. so these should be easier a second time around. the only trouble i will have is getting gold on the red bull events. everything else is just time consuming!

as of right now, i havent really started the game lol

Well, then I wish you good luck to get all the trials again ^^ This is a plat I also want to achieve somewhere in the future. But it will take ages for me for sure xD Oh, btw do you have a racing wheel? or do u play all with controller? I heard from many person, that the GT5 plat is impossible without a racing wheel, because the trials couldn't get beaten without one. I Call that bullshit, I belife it's also possible with a normal controller, maybe more difficult, but possible, what do you think?

Well, then I wish you good luck to get all the trials again ^^ This is a plat I also want to achieve somewhere in the future. But it will take ages for me for sure xD Oh, btw do you have a racing wheel? or do u play all with controller? I heard from many person, that the GT5 plat is impossible without a racing wheel, because the trials couldn't get beaten without one. I Call that bullshit, I belife it's also possible with a normal controller, maybe more difficult, but possible, what do you think?

yes i have a wheel. and it really is impossible without one! O_O some trials are very hard!! with a wheel they are manageable. i prefer the officical GT5 racing wheel.

yes i have a wheel. and it really is impossible without one! O_O some trials are very hard!! with a wheel they are manageable. i prefer the officical GT5 racing wheel.

The only one that seems impossible without a wheel is suzuka in the vettel challenge, everything else is possible i think, or at least thats how i managed it. Had to get the wheel out for suzuka :)

• Like 1

Well, since I don't own a racing wheel, I "simply" have to prove everybody wrong who says it's impossible with only the controller xD But it will take forever, that's for sure.

The only one that seems impossible without a wheel is suzuka in the vettel challenge, everything else is possible i think, or at least thats how i managed it. Had to get the wheel out for suzuka :)

Well, since I don't own a racing wheel, I "simply" have to prove everybody wrong who says it's impossible with only the controller xD But it will take forever, that's for sure.

using a wheel simply makes every timed event a piece of cake! thats for sure. and good luck with that cybershark! It will be very challenging. :P

Edited by X_RaceKing_X