RaceKing's Platinum Showroom

X_RaceKing_X

Platinum #42

Modnation Racers: Road Trip

1S185cec.png

Quite fun for a VITA game. The online almost killed me, but luckily I found a solution to boost it myself for an easy 100,000 XP.

Platinum #43

Modnation Racers

1Sa36ad5.png

The career challenges were so annoying and frustrating. It required some luck and skill for those. The hot lap trophy I kept tabs on the official sites leaderboard for the rankings. I was so close to failing it! The online XP trophies I self-boosted with 2 PS3's and loads of dummy accounts a random guy let me use.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #44

FUEL

1S4116f6.png

This is the most fun I've ever had in any off-roading racing game. One hell of a playground of a map, and so many cool vehicles from monster trucks to super bikes. Throw in some incredible weather dynamics which includes tornado's and lighting in the night sky, and you got a relaxing off road adventure in this colossal map. Basically it's MotorStorm, but a free ride version.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

Jealous of that FUEL plat. I only became aware of the game after the servers went offline. Well done!

Noticed you haven't played Pure. I went into it recently without a lot of expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Basically SSX on ATV's. Nice balance of risk/reward with the trick system, and great visuals for a game that old. There's a couple fiddly trophies but nothing terrible. Definitely recommend it if it goes on sale again.

Interested to hear your take on Ferrari Racing Legends. Read some distinctly "meh" reviews, but it's another racing plat. :P

Jealous of that FUEL plat. I only became aware of the game after the servers went offline. Well done!

Noticed you haven't played Pure. I went into it recently without a lot of expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Basically SSX on ATV's. Nice balance of risk/reward with the trick system, and great visuals for a game that old. There's a couple fiddly trophies but nothing terrible. Definitely recommend it if it goes on sale again.

Interested to hear your take on Ferrari Racing Legends. Read some distinctly "meh" reviews, but it's another racing plat. :P

Hey thanks, I am loving that plat :)

Actually, i have played and platinumed PURE on my old account. I didnt like it really, kinda bland and boring, with some annoying trophies. I dont want to plat it again lol.

Ferrari Racing Legends is really fun! The cars are amazing along with the graphics. I love it!

Platinum #45

Wheelman

1S478366.png

It seemed fun at first, then my frustration levels went through the roof due to unfair rubber band A.I., and annoying side missions. Not to mention the fact of the game freezing and the fright of the side mission trophies glitching. Other than the negatives, it's a fun GTA style arcade racer; with a very limited car choice.

Platinum #46

inFAMOUS

1S8cfc8e.png

One hell of a game. Amazing story and badass gameplay.

Platinum #47

Jak II

1S853664.png

An enjoyable game to play while PSN was down :P

Platinum #48

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

1S36c320.png

A sweet GTA style game, with awesome cars and cool fist fights! With there being so much to do around the city, I never got bored.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 Plats 1 Day!

Platinum #50

DRIVECLUB

1S588abd.png

This was really a fun game. So many cars and they all sound so sweet. This was a blast to drive and drift in!

Platinum #51

Saints Row: The Third

1Sd4f6fe.png

I have always loved Saints Row; with the third, it only gets better!

Platinum #52

Saints Row IV

1Sb808b0.png

This was outrageously awesome! So much to do, and kill, it was great fun.

Platinum #53

Need for SpeedRivals

1S07b5ce.png

Compared to the PS3 version, this was so much better! Amazing graphics and cars with the Complete Edition.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #54

Metro 2033 Redux

1Sa1df80.png

Beautiful story. Sexy graphics. Killer gameplay.

Platinum #55

Metro: Last Light Redux

1S38c760.png

Stunning game, just like 2033. Always fun to kill mutants with crazy weapons. Stealth is also very fun to play, but it always turned out to be a gun fest.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

Nice racing collection m8! So many awesome racing plats :yay: Hopefully you get The Crew plat soon!!!! 3,000th trophy maybe?

Thanks!! And yes I was planning on making that my 3,000th. It's gonna take a while though but it will be sweet!  :D

Hey nice profile pic by the way, Burnout for the win!

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum #56

The Crew

1Sb90a67.png

This seemed to be really fun after watching the trailers, but once I started playing it I was really let down and underwhelmed. Oh well, it was still pretty fun. I did love the car customization.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

2 plats 1 day!

Platinum #57

Jak 3

1S461d38.png

This was another fun Jak game, lots of cool vehicles and more gun gameplay!

Platinum #58

Grand Theft Auto V

1S999c41.png

Lots of badass cars, sweet aircraft, and kickass guns! This was tons of fun! Online was kinda fun to.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Platinum #62

Fast & Furious: Showdown

1S6dd432.png

Such a poop game. It was boring and a little hard. I managed to do all of story mode co-op done solo, except for 3 or 4 missions which were impossible to do by yourself with 2 controllers. So I had a friend help. All challenges were done by myself co-op and solo. Thanks to good foot coordination.  xD  B)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum #64

F1 2010

1Sa1e582.png

I aced the career mode as fast as I can, I got it all done in 3 seasons. Then I crashed out many races for the rest of the 7 seasons. Online got done quicker than expected with the help of my other 2 PS3's. The game isn't that boring, F1 racing is quite fun since this is my first F1 game.

Platinum #65

F1 2011

1S5cf48f.png

Much easier than 2010, better graphics but the gameplay felt a little different, I don't like change in the same series of a game like this; (the way the car handled).

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1