RaceKing's Platinum Showroom

X_RaceKing_X

It's nice to see that you focus on one genre specifically. You have some LBP, COD & GTA platinums but you are definitely the raceking!

I've helped you with some boosting and you helped me too :)

What is the easiest way to get Create XP in modnation racers VITA?

It's nice to see that you focus on one genre specifically. You have some LBP, COD & GTA platinums but you are definitely the raceking!

I've helped you with some boosting and you helped me too :)

What is the easiest way to get Create XP in modnation racers VITA?

Hey thanks man! I sure do love my racing games!

And heres a tip, get a partner and race laps on each others track. You will need to download it first then do time trials on it. When you start the first lap, dont cross the finish line first. wait like 20 seconds then cross. now make the second lap about 19.5 seconds or slower, but not longer than 20 seconds. this way you will beat your lap time and get XP every time you beat your fastest lap! You get around 100XP every time i think and your partner gets 50XP since you did a lap around their track. So just keep doing that for a few hours and you will have easy create XP!

oh yea and i got 3 plats...

Platinum #66, 67, 68

Sound Shapes

1S9e21df.png

Piss easy game, and I had fun to of course! Not much to say other than it had some funky beats.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2 plats 1 day!

Platinum #71

WATCH DOGS

1Sf37106.png

The driving was pretty fun. Some really cool ass cars. I used the same gun throughout the whole game though.  :P

Platinum #72

Saints RowGat out of Hell

1Se9ceee.png

This was done quick. Sucks it needed to be idled for a while. I just want my original Saints Row back.  :(

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Platinum #73

FAR CRY 4

1S104075.png

This was loads of fun. I've never played Far Cry before but I'm glad I did! Good times killing animals and enemies.

Platinum #74

[PROTOTYPE 2]

1S473974.png

The game was kinda junky on PS3, but this HD upscale made it look and play a lot better!

Platinum #75

Call of DutyWorld At War

1Sb119c2.png

Such a fun game, I could've done without the veteran difficulty being so impossible. To many dam grenades everywhere!

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #76

Death Track: Resurrection

1Se25133.png

My toughest battle with a video game! This was just impossible. Unfair A.I. Sloppy gameplay with loose handling. It was like driving on ice the entire game. Lots of dedication and not letting frustration take over was key to getting the pro challenges done. Practice makes perfect!

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

Platinum #77

F1 2012

1Se1f544.png

Just a meh F1 game, nothing to fun. The first challenge in the Champions Mode stopped me from playing the game for a few months due to the slippery handling unlike previous F1 games.

Platinum #78

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

1Se6bd1c.png

Really great game. Amazing graphics and killer gameplay. Tons of fun to whack zombies and blow Nazis heads off!

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #79

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

1S59308f.png

Great set of cars this game has. But gameplay was iffy. Every turn and twist turned into a drift fest.

Platinum #80

Absolute Supercars

1S92108d.png

Simply a piece of crap. Good thing the game was easy.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #81

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

1S457a7c.png

I was so happy this came to PS3, so many childhood memories brought back and in better color and glory!

Platinum #82

Project: CARS

1S75bc7e.png

I was so let down by this game, not many cars at all to drive! The graphics were cool though  B)

Platinum #83

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

1S457a7c.png

The PS4 version was a little smoother. It was nice playing on the PS2 port.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

• 4 weeks later...

Platinum #84

Cars 2

1Sfff55f.png

This was loads of fun for a kids game, and a nice easy plat.

Platinum #85, 86

Motorstorm: RC

1S59f836.png

A small fun game, with some surprisingly hard events.

Platinum #87

Need for Speed

1S4e683a.png

This was the game I have been waiting for, and it disappointed me a little. But I loved the car choice and the sheer fun of driving.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

Platinum #85, 86

Motorstorm: RC

1S59f836.png

A small fun game, with some surprisingly hard events.

The DLC was the worst part. 

I'm kind of sad that this is the last entry we got in the motorstorm franchise as it wasn't that much fun imo. Still hoping that evolution studios returns to the off-road racing scene some day :P 

The DLC was the worst part. 

I'm kind of sad that this is the last entry we got in the motorstorm franchise as it wasn't that much fun imo. Still hoping that evolution studios returns to the off-road racing scene some day :P

The DLC was the easiest though? Much easier than the whole 40min trophy. And yes this was a pretty pathetic last game lol, but Apocalypse was the real last one, still 3 awesome badass games gor PS3 which I enjoyed very much.

The DLC was the easiest though? Much easier than the whole 40min trophy. And yes this was a pretty pathetic last game lol, but Apocalypse was the real last one, still 3 awesome badass games gor PS3 which I enjoyed very much.

Lol, i thought the DLC was the hardest :P Some races took me way too long to complete. 

• 1 year later...

Yea it's me, been almost a year since i've earned a plat. I think im gonna try to get back into video games a little more. Especially with all the good ones coming out recently. Hope to be a little more active on here as well. I've been playing Warframe alot and that has been the only game ive played for extensive periods of time this year. I need help lol

Platinum #88

[PROTOTYPE]

PS4

1L88bb03.png

I don't know why this took me 2 years lol

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

• 2 years later...

I really should update this but im so lazy lmao. I think i stopped once i became very casual with gaming and still earned a few plats, then took a long break with video games, played a few over the summer and now im back in full force so expect to see this back up and running soon