Game removed from my ps download list

WeeJ87

Something is definitely up.

I get the same error on Vita. I can't access my download list on PS3 either, but if I view the game on the PS3 store, it shows I own it.

I removed all payment methods in case my CC or Paypal account was the issue.

Wasn't having the Download issue a few weeks back when I was going for BF BC2 trophies.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DogFacePig said:

Something is definitely up.

I get the same error on Vita. I can't access my download list on PS3 either, but if I view the game on the PS3 store, it shows I own it.

I removed all payment methods in case my CC or Paypal account was the issue.

Wasn't having the Download issue a few weeks back when I was going for BF BC2 trophies.

I actually found a way of fixing this i had to download game vita version to the ps3 then i checked my download list on vita and the game was there again but if i search for game it still brings it up to rebuy defo a weird thing, just an update to save players money instead of rebuying a game they already own 👍 happy new year everyone 👍🙂

2 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Afro Samurai, Picotto Knights, and Side Bullet show differently. 

Try my trick hopefully it works for you 

15 minutes ago, factualfiction said:

I redownloaded this about a week ago without issue. Searching through the store would only let me buy the game so had to scroll through my "Download List" until I found it, which took ages and is a massive faff

I looked on my list it wasnt there at all until i downloaded it via ps3 store then i looked at my vita list again and boom it was there at the bottom. I prob should of stated that above 👍

Edited by WeeJ87