Where to buy legit psn cards?

Hi,

Since i don't live in the USA or UK and my country hasn't got a psn store, i made 2 accounts. One for US and other for UK. My main account is USA, and for that account i have found psn card that are legit but for my UK account i haven't. I tried to buy 3 cards in the last week and all of them required "verification" which means to send out a copy with my id and my credit card. I will not do that.

My question to you is where i can buy some psn cards for UK. I need them because i live in europe, my games are from europe and i cannot download dlc from my us account.

Thanks.

Hi,

Since i don't live in the USA or UK and my country hasn't got a psn store, i made 2 accounts. One for US and other for UK. My main account is USA, and for that account i have found psn card that are legit but for my UK account i haven't. I tried to buy 3 cards in the last week and all of them required "verification" which means to send out a copy with my id and my credit card. I will not do that.

My question to you is where i can buy some psn cards for UK. I need them because i live in europe, my games are from europe and i cannot download dlc from my us account.

Thanks.

Amazon send digital codes inmediatly after purchase.

I live in south America and my country doesn't have ps store so I'm in the same situation as you. I buy the codes there since no billing adress is needed.

http://www.amazon.com/50-PlayStation-Store-Gift-Card/dp/B004RMK4P8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1399219518&sr=8-3&keywords=PSN+CODE

EDIT: I thought you were looking for US cards. Try amazon UK they have digital codes too. Playasia is great for digital codes too.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

Thanks for help. Amazon doesn't let me buy from them because i don't have US or UK credit card. I tried both sites.

I successfully bought many US card from g2a.com and today i bought from gamepointsnow.com for uk and i didn't have any problems.

Thanks for help. 

Other option if you don't trust/can't use the websites that sell cards, is if you have a paypal account you can actually top up UK account balance straight from paypal without having to buy psn cards (wish other regions would do this). Think it has to be done through the website on a computer, know it won't work on ps3, but if you log in then hover over your username there should be an option in the drop down method 'add wallet funds', it'll then ask you choose a method, select paypal, choose an amount, follow through the usual paying with paypal steps and it'll add the money straight into your account without needing to enter any card codes anywhere. 

If you don't have paypal then I can't help, try the websites other people've suggested. 

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/main