Platinum and 100% in 2024

Hey there all. 

So as we know, they are working on CS2, so I assume we're finally done with dlcs for first game? I'm still waiting for some discount on the last one, but I've got most of them. 

But my question is, if you have all dlcs, what is the best way to acquire 100%? Should I just build my cities the way I like and enjoy the game or are there missables that I have to watch out in some specific moments? I've read the guide, but it's only for base game and it's probably pretty outdated by now. I've found only some video guides and they are pretty nice, but I would just like to know if everything can be done with my main city or I will have to build many smaller ones for specific trophies? Of course apart from farming Special Disaster. 

Cheers and thanks for answering! 

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest building up a huge populated city and then making different save as files you can do anything with to accomplish the DLC trophies. For example: I would do a Mass Transit save file of my big city and go for all the trophies. Then make a new save file for natural disasters and go for all the trophies in there. Then so on and so forth.

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2024 at 9:14 PM, BleedOrange- said:

I suggest building up a huge populated city and then making different save as files you can do anything with to accomplish the DLC trophies. For example: I would do a Mass Transit save file of my big city and go for all the trophies. Then make a new save file for natural disasters and go for all the trophies in there. Then so on and so forth.

As someone who already has 100% on the Ps4, I agree with this method.