Veteran Runner

Ok, I need to give up and ask for an advice. Tried every place shown on YouTube, random places during free run and for three weeks no luck. I did dialect Belle of the Ball at 3rd attempt, but this is just too quick for 35 yo me. Please share some tips.

• Like 1

I just did this the other day and actually got it on the first try, through luck I think. Any random wall with some room to maneuver will do. I did have to do the Jump -> Coil -> Skill Roll very fast, and then I just kept mashing Shift after the roll until it registered. Good luck! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, motojontko said:

Ok, I need to give up and ask for an advice. Tried every place shown on YouTube, random places during free run and for three weeks no luck. I did dialect Belle of the Ball at 3rd attempt, but this is just too quick for 35 yo me. Please share some tips.

Keep at it, you'll get it. I'm older than you and was able to pull it off. 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TROguz1905 said:

Don't remember. You must first press R2 then start run.

I made the same mistake too.

Here: This video will help you.

Or another tutorial video:

I already tried these along with 3 other: 

I even try to pull this off in random places. I know the combo by heart, tried different angles of running on wall, looking away but no luck. Faith is not doing coil and I bet it’s due to height of jump. 

4 hours ago, vegetollo7 said:

Keep at it, you'll get it. I'm older than you and was able to pull it off. 👍

Thank you for this encouragement, but I really tried everything like playing with and without silicone covers on analog (tried two types). I even played in latex gloves and disinfected analogs/covers with alcohol to have better grip. It reminds me madness of String it together trophy from Sackboy Adventures. 

@motojontko I was having same issue on this trophy till in the darkest deepest places of the Internet I came across the vital piece of information: 

- For coil, you must jump and immediately hit the button to coil. If you go more than a sec Faith won't pull her feet. It must almost be instant after the jump and she will coil when it's right for the jump. 

Do that and I bet you'll get it within a couple mins of attempts, good luck 👍

• Like 3

15 hours ago, motojontko said:

I also had issues with this one, sadly don't remeber where exactly i did it but I used a wall who had 2 levels (or down some stairs). First i practiced my coil (took to long till i figured out how but that was the hardest part) then the other steps. I started on lvl 2 Shift->Wallrun->Coil(as soon as you see her feet prepare for the roll)->Skillroll->Shift.

Had to also do it like 5 times till it recognised it.

In fron of him are stairs and a wall to try it on. More airtime more leeway.

Good luck, you got it☺️

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

@motojontko I was having same issue on this trophy till in the darkest deepest places of the Internet I came across the vital piece of information: 

- For coil, you must jump and immediately hit the button to coil. If you go more than a sec Faith won't pull her feet. It must almost be instant after the jump and she will coil when it's right for the jump. 

Do that and I bet you'll get it within a couple mins of attempts, good luck 👍

1 hour ago, Deathy-me said:

I also had issues with this one, sadly don't remeber where exactly i did it but I used a wall who had 2 levels (or down some stairs). First i practiced my coil (took to long till i figured out how but that was the hardest part) then the other steps. I started on lvl 2 Shift->Wallrun->Coil(as soon as you see her feet prepare for the roll)->Skillroll->Shift.

Had to also do it like 5 times till it recognised it.

In fron of him are stairs and a wall to try it on. More airtime more leeway.

Good luck, you got it☺️

found same advice on reddit (below). This movie you linked is quite misleading - it says L1 + L2 while in game tutorial says L1, L2. I have combined these two approaches and managed to pull this off. Jumped, and immediately after L1 pressed L2, then shift. Thanks everyone for your support and gathering materials for next generations of runners. 

Edited by motojontko

On 1/5/2024 at 8:56 AM, motojontko said:

found same advice on reddit (below). This movie you linked is quite misleading - it says L1 + L2 while in game tutorial says L1, L2. I have combined these two approaches and managed to pull this off. Jumped, and immediately after L1 pressed L2, then shift. Thanks everyone for your support and gathering materials for next generations of runners. 

Congrats. We all had faith in you. 😎