Coffee Fun missing title within the series

ZN-42-VS

Please can anyone explain why Coffee Fun PS4/PS5 EU and Coffee Fun PS4/PS5 NA isn't included in the series of these Fun games on psnprofiles? I mean Beaver Fun, Burger Fun, Cat Fun, Christmas Fun, Donut Fun, Dragon Fun Classic, Halloween Candy Fun, Horror Fun, Ninja Fun, Oktoberfest Fun, Pickle Fun, Pizza Fun, Saint Patrick's Day Fun, Space Fun, Sushi Fun and Taco Fun are properly listed. Therefore I am looking for the reason why Coffee Fun hasn't been listed within the series.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ZN-42-VS said:

Please can anyone explain why Coffee Fun PS4/PS5 EU and Coffee Fun PS4/PS5 NA isn't included in the series of these Fun games on psnprofiles? I mean Beaver Fun, Burger Fun, Cat Fun, Christmas Fun, Donut Fun, Dragon Fun Classic, Halloween Candy Fun, Horror Fun, Ninja Fun, Oktoberfest Fun, Pickle Fun, Pizza Fun, Saint Patrick's Day Fun, Space Fun, Sushi Fun and Taco Fun are properly listed. Therefore I am looking for the reason why Coffee Fun hasn't been listed within the series.

the game info team probanly forgot about this game which is understandable considering it's shovelware.

Also please post here if a game is missing from a series:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZN-42-VS said:

Therefore I am looking for the reason why Coffee Fun hasn't been listed within the series.

At the beginning they were adding every game to the series and after a particular date, they stopped adding any more shovelware to anything. If Coffee Fun came out after that date, they’re not going to waste their time updating any more shovelware. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I see… very sad how they treat their policy! Maybe one day it all will be much more professional.. l mean that’s what a lot of users are hoping for. Nevertheless some people truly appreciate the series division on psnprofiles however it’s a pity there’s no link directly from its homepage. 

But thanks to your clarification we now know why this is and due to lack of commitment and not able to provide us with accurate data this link is probably missing on purpose.

Thanks again 🙏🏼