Starting in 2024

patrahn

6 minutes ago, patrahn said:

Hey, how difficult will it be to platinum this game if I start now? I got interested in this game because of the coming sequel.

All the excellent tips in Yuris thread still stand today and should be followed if you want to directly pursue the trophies. It’s a fun game to goof around in with people you know even if you’re not going for trophies. 

Can someone with experience say if an attack on an enemy homeworld this weekend is realistic at the current status? Don’t want to miss it. I already completed an easy planet so this would count if we win.

Edited by patrahn

It's unlikely that an attack on an enemy homeworld will be successful on the first attempt, but you never know. In my experience, the enemies prevailed and pushed back a few times before they were finally defeated. The timer on the current attack looks to be too far ahead to catch up so this attempt will likely be unsuccessful. When the enemies push back, that causes defense missions to happen and is a good opportunity to achieve the Defender of Humanity trophy.

After the timer expires, if the attack is unsuccessful, several territories leading up to the enemy homeworld become open again and players will have to start the process again, completing planets and building enough influence to trigger another attack on the enemy homeworld. It's during this time when defense missions can happen.