Quick question

Hexxingqt

i was personally able to get the trophies for money and hidden perks using chapter select from lore menu without issues  but ive also read that theres a rare bug what could bug out remaining trophies so i had my save backed up but you need to collect all the moneys again anyways on ng+ for be able to buy all upgrades

You ONLY need to get each unique cash drop once, and it doesnt matter if you enter NG+ and they all respawn, you STILL only have to get any unique drops you missed.

So say in Chapter 8, you get drop #1 and #2 and #4 but miss #3. Then in NG+ when they all respawn, you could leave #1, #2, #4 and just get #3 to pop the trophy!!

Of course you can always chapter select, but that depends on how efficient you want to be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

You ONLY need to get each unique cash drop once, and it doesnt matter if you enter NG+ and they all respawn, you STILL only have to get any unique drops you missed.

So say in Chapter 8, you get drop #1 and #2 and #4 but miss #3. Then in NG+ when they all respawn, you could leave #1, #2, #4 and just get #3 to pop the trophy!!

Of course you can always chapter select, but that depends on how efficient you want to be.

Thanks