Question regarding mail

I missed one very annoyingly particular mail. During another play through, will I be able to work just towards that one mail I need for that trophy? Or do I have to get every single mail in that play through once again. Thanks

It has to be all in a single playthrough i.e. not accumulatively. One thing to note is the requirement is all senders and not all mail, so if you've already received mail from that individual then you're in the clear to proceed.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ruexnimbus said:

It has to be all in a single playthrough i.e. not accumulatively. One thing to note is the requirement is all senders and not all mail, so if you've already received mail from that individual then you're in the clear to proceed.

Thank you so much lmao, maybe next time I should have the diligence to READ what the trophy entails haha. You saved me some anguish, won't need another play through after all.

• Like 1

Yeah, this game has a lot of annoying missable trophies. It's a good idea to refer to the Missable Walkthrough in the Trophy Guide, for anyone reading this in the future.

The walkthrough is a short-list of things to do, so it's not a pain to have it beside you when playing.