Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spidey0115

Spidey0115's Platty Showcase

39 posts in this topic

Well boys and girls plat number 19 is on the shelf for everyon to enjoy

Congrats man, I really liked those games I've plat'd 1 and 2 on 2 separate accounts now and I'm working on 3 for the second time as well. Good luck with the challenges.

Well its bee a while. Ive gotten side tracked with real life :shakefist: , but im back on it lol. Im working on GOW origins right now and I gots Res Evil 6 coming out tues so at least I have som e good gamining coming up and maybe even a plat thumbsup-thumbs-up-approve-ok-smiley-emoticon-000283-medium.gif

Yeah I want to finish that one sooner or later lol. What can I say I get easily distracted. Lol

well peeps after a long hiatus I finnaly got to uptade my checklist. numbers 21 and 22 are up for your viewing pleasure. dont forget to check out my little bluray colletion either. :awesome:

DAyum, smooth checklist you got there. I'd love to make my own, but I'm soooo lazy :(

Well just recived plat number 23 last night. I updated that and my games im working on. yes some of  them are a real challenge but hey it gives me something to do lol. Thinking about changing the check list up any ideas pls let me know.

Sweet list and I share the same attitude towards trophies. I don't play games i don't want to just to get the plat. However, I might play Terminator Salvation just to see how fast I can do it... but that would be an exception. Nice list and keep it up! You will enjoy the MGS games for sure.

Wow its been a while... Im back guys. lots of changes coming up

I don't know who you are but welcome back!

Well after months maybe even years of absence I've updated my plat list. Again as always If you can think of a way to spruce it up by all means let me know