loading screen issue

crazywolf742

i am attempting on getting the platinium for lake of ps5 and have run into an issue where on the loading screen, it will get around 99% loaded but will stop and wont actually load the game, this occured when i was fast travelling to the main road in the game. i am about 2 hours spent so far in the game and havent encountered any other issues so far apart from this one. i have tried closing and re-opening the game and restarting my ps5 but it doen't seem to fix the issue, i dont want to delete the game and re-install it if i dont have too as i am worried that i will have to replay a large chunk of the game, and i have currently got 5/12 trophies. 

does anyone know a fix?

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2024 at 6:47 PM, crazywolf742 said:

have run into an issue where on the loading screen, it will get around 99% loaded but will stop and wont actually load the game

I encountered this issue once when playing the PS5 version - never happened in the PS4 version. I, however, managed to get through it by closing the game app and opening it again. After that, I clicked continue from the main menu.

No save corruption, and trophies unlocked as usual.