100% obtainable again [v. 1.43] January 2024

OBSTINATIO

7 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

The latest update of the game made multiple DLC trophies unobtainable due to a gamebreaking bug which forces the game to hardcrash 100% guaranteed during the FNIX Rising main mission "Clearing the Path" while the objective is "Follow Calle's Truck". The game crashes as soon as any explosion occures close to the truck you supposed to defend. While it is totally possible to kill all the enemies far enough away (even though this is quite difficult and will take many tries), around midway through the objective there is a scripted missile strike hitting the truck. You can not avoid this from happening. 

For example: 
https://forum.generationzero.com/t/fnix-rising-clear-the-way-crashing/44546 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/704270/discussions/1/7539652761279635375/

Only one person achieved this trophy since the last update and it is likely that this person did it without updating the game. The developers are aware of the problem and since it occures on all platforms including PC we can hope that this problem will be patched. 

Since this is a story mission this problem makes all the following missions (trophies) also unobtainable. The following trophies are unobtainable at the current update if you haven't completed the mission "Clearing the Path" before: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Im looking at fastest achiever and it seems most trophies autopopped for him so maybe these trophies can unlock if you join someone´s game in co-op that already completed these missions? If not then he must have used some hocus-pocus.

50 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

Im looking at fastest achiever and it seems most trophies autopopped for him so maybe these trophies can unlock if you join someone´s game in co-op that already completed these missions? If not then he must have used some hocus-pocus.

I don't want to call anyone cheater without being sure about it but to my knowledge there is no way to get all the trophies at the same time like this person did. Maybe there has been a game version in the past allowing auto-pop or there is some other method I do not know about but I honestly don't think so. Maybe someone else knows. Joining someone else game who finished the game 100% didn't do anything for me. 

• Like 2

I just checked my game version & it's version 1.40 since I have automatic updates off. I haven't played it since I got that damage co op trophy back in September but plan to get back to it later this month. I assume this will be fixed before then though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

I just checked my game version & it's version 1.40 since I have automatic updates off. I haven't played it since I got that damage co op trophy back in September but plan to get back to it later this month. I assume this will be fixed before then though.

Let’s hope so. Chances are that the next update breaks something else. It is beyond me how a game almost five years old can have this many technical issues while being constantly updated and improved. 

Anyway, I will update this topic as soon as the issue is fixed. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Let’s hope so. Chances are that the next update breaks something else. It is beyond me how a game almost five years old can have this many technical issues while being constantly updated and improved. 

Anyway, I will update this topic as soon as the issue is fixed. 

Yeah hopefully. I guess I might as well just keep it on version 1.40 in the meantime.

• Like 1