The Last of Us Reclaimed Territories DLC Trophies Detailed (20 Trophies)

Goro

Down below, you can view a complete list of the new trophies. There are 20 trophies, 4 of which are hidden. For the most part, the level trophies require you not to die and get at least three downs on each map.

• Wharf - Complete a match on Wharf without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Capitol – Complete a match on Capital without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Coal Mine – Complete a match on Coal Mine without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Water Tower – Complete a match on Water Tower without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Recovered Supply Raider – Complete a match of Supply Raid on Wharf, Capitol, Water Tower or Coal Mine  (Bronze)
  • Recovered Survivalist – Complete a match of Survival on Wharf, Capitol, Water Tower or Coal Mine  (Bronze)
  • Recovered Interrogation – Complete a match of Interrogation on Wharf, Capitol, Water Tower or Coal Mine (Bronze)
  • Bookstore – Complete a match on Bookstore without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Bus Depot –  Complete a match on Bus Depot without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Home Town – Complete a match on Hometown without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions  (Silver)
  • Suburbs – Complete a match on Suburbs without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions (Silver)
  • Forsaken Supply Raider –  Complete a match of Supply Raid on Bookstore, Home Town, Suburbs or Bus Depot (Bronze)
  • Forsaken Survivalist –   Complete a match of Survival on Bookstore, Home Town, Suburbs or Bus Depot (Bronze)
  • Forsaken Interrogation - Complete a match of Interrogation  on Bookstore, Home Town, Suburbs or Bus Depot  (Bronze)
  • Complete Grounded Mode – (Gold)
  • Complete Grounded Mode Plus – (Gold)

Great, so you must complete Grounded mode twice...

Naughty Dog and their frustrating f**king DLC trophies.

Source

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Complete mp matches without dying? Are they crazy? Do they know how impossible that's going to be for most players? Even the best players get taken down every now and then. Looks like a whole bunch of TLoU Gaming Sessions will be springing up soon.

And I had no problems knowing I'd have to beat Grounded mode, but TWICE? Damn. 

Keeps people playing the game and there for active communities.

I sold the game after Left Behind when they said on the PS Blog that the MP DLC's wouldn't have trophies. Lying bastards. I bought Left Behind for €15 but now i'll have to spend another €20 on MP DLC's because i didn't see the need for the Season Pass because i wouldn't touch the multiplayer if it weren't for trophies. I thought i was saving €5 bucks but instead have to spend an extra €20 just for a few days of frustration  :( I hate being a trophy hunter sometimes.

Edited by Goro

Complete mp matches without dying? Are they crazy? Do they know how impossible that's going to be for most players? Even the best players get taken down every now and then. Looks like a whole bunch of TLoU Gaming Sessions will be springing up soon.

And I had no problems knowing I'd have to beat Grounded mode, but TWICE? Damn. 

Yeah completing matches without dying is going to be bs, especially with all the molotovs that are thrown within a match smh

Can't wait to try grounded mode. But why those MP trophies? I really liked to do the journey. But not die?

Anyone who wants to boost let me know. I have so many games to play and even the last of us been my favorite game on ps3 I will not get frustrated playing the MP.

These trophies seem a little challenging. Well, even more awesome for me! I before finished more than 10 matches in where I have not died, so shouldn't be too difficult for me, as long as there's no lag switching, in where before a molotov was thrown at me, and it came outta nowhere! Aside that, it's sure gonna be fun 100% completing the trophy list!

Two Naughty Dog games are the only ones on my list (not in my backlog) that I don't have 100% in. *sigh* Looks like this is going to be #3. I better enjoy my current 100% while I can before it gets knocked down tomorrow. The not dying part seems pretty unreasonable to me. Even so, I'd be willing to try, but I don't feel like shelling out more money for essentially just MP content and trophies. Maybe someday . . . 

Since the moment they put those mp trophies as part of the Platinum nothing surprise me.

"Keeps people playing the game and there for active communities."

That's laughable, when you have an excellent game you don't need to force gamers to play with eternal trophies.

Anyway, just a comment.

• Like 1

Even though you've got no idea how difficult Grounded mode is.

Survivor difficulty was pretty easy. Even though they seemed to never give you any ammo, I always had a ot because you can kill anyone with stealth or bricks. I wasted molotovs and nail bombs because I always found more than I could carry.

Edited by TehCro

This is what? 510p worth of trophies? Since when a single DLC can have that kind of capital? Don't recall seeing one with more than 195p, and downloadable games as a whole are limited to 315p. Looks BS to me.

ND went overboard with this 'don`t die' approach...On both of journeys I have played with some extremely good players and even they got down at least 2 or 3 times...For me being not that good, this will be very challenging, but probably will give it a go!