Need single player before attempting online to be competitive?

GamingMethodist

Hey guys! So I’m aiming for the Crew platinum before the march 31st shutdown. Does anyone know if you need to bash out the single player before you attempt the online portion of the game to be competitive or even compete? I’m wanting to start the online portion first but just don’t know if that’s possible? 

The Crew is an online only title. You'd know this if you looked on the front of the box.

spacer.png

Or did some form of research, I dunno. It's worth noting that Ivory Tower and Ubi ain't doing shit when it comes to patching in an offline mode.

Forget it, it is very long and buggy. Also there may be problems with the servers even before the closure that they may not fix thus anticipating the closure. Finally, the game is always online which means that when they close the servers you cannot play even alone. I recommend The Crew 2, much more Platinum Friendly.

Edited by Manilu-08

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 3:23 PM, Manilu-08 said:

Forget it, it is very long and buggy. Also there may be problems with the servers even before the closure that they may not fix thus anticipating the closure. Finally, the game is always online which means that when they close the servers you cannot play even alone. I recommend The Crew 2, much more Platinum Friendly.

Well I got it! 😎 positive mindset is key. Thanks for the recommendation I’m onto it at the moment.