The best way to gain a royal flush

To gain the royal flush I suggest to play an online Super hold em game. Use two playstations with a turbopad on both.in the game you need to set the turbo only on x button. Super hold em is better as  probability than classic texas hold em. Sometimes the game crashs and we need to restart the game

I think you got a little lucky at only 2600 hands played.... last I checked I'm over 6000.

I think I'm averaging 1 straight flush for every 1000 hands (maybe a little worse than that)... just need it to be a royal one of these days.

Edit:

Woke up to a nice surprise of a Royal Flush trophy...

My final hand total was 7280 - however, the Royal could have hit anywhere from 6500 upward.

Can finally give the systems a rest.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR

16 hours ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

I think you got a little lucky at only 2600 hands played.... last I checked I'm over 6000.

I think I'm averaging 1 straight flush for every 1000 hands (maybe a little worse than that)... just need it to be a royal one of these days.

Edit:

Woke up to a nice surprise of a Royal Flush trophy...

My final hand total was 7280 - however, the Royal could have hit anywhere from 6500 upward.

Can finally give the systems a rest.

Is there a way to afk royal flush using a turbo controller? 

So, the range for anyone after this, is as follows:

Pretty much ridiculous to get in any form of legitimate manner. Who knows when you would actually have the royal flush & fold the hand before it's played out.

Then again, at this time and age of the game there is no one playing. I just mention this because I started this game in 2010.

On 1/29/2024 at 11:07 AM, CorgiBootyy said:

I'll have to try this again, I was trying a few months ago, but was never able to connect my 2 PS3s. Spent a couple hours trying to mess with my DNS settings to fix it. Not sure if it's just an issue with my local network or not..

It didn't work a few months ago. By the looks, it's been up and down but you have to be using the newer version. You probably already know that though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

It didn't work a few months ago. By the looks, it's been up and down but you have to be using the newer version. You probably already know that though.

Ya, on the newer version for sure. I originally tried it running one on my PS3 and other on my PS5 via PS Premium and was having issues. Tried 2 PS3's and still had issues, so it was either the game or my own network causing problems. Will have to try it again this week.

On 1/31/2024 at 5:09 AM, CorgiBootyy said:

Ya, on the newer version for sure. I originally tried it running one on my PS3 and other on my PS5 via PS Premium and was having issues. Tried 2 PS3's and still had issues, so it was either the game or my own network causing problems. Will have to try it again this week.

Same problem as you

1 hour ago, HILTON80 said:

Same problem as you

Are you having this problem now or was this a few months ago? The server wasn't working a few months, I can't remember exactly when, but I was trying back in Nov or Dec. I think I commented in one of the other threads.

Also, 1 of my ps3's may be in DMZ mode... although no one else has mentioned this so I doubt that's the issue. I did have to restart my router a few times as well but this was after running the game for a while.

Other than that, I have no idea what could be causing 2 ps3's not to connect to each other. I don't own a ps5 so I can't comment on whether that is a problem.

33 minutes ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

Are you having this problem now or was this a few months ago? The server wasn't working a few months, I can't remember exactly when, but I was trying back in Nov or Dec. I think I commented in one of the other threads.

Also, 1 of my ps3's may be in DMZ mode... although no one else has mentioned this so I doubt that's the issue. I did have to restart my router a few times as well but this was after running the game for a while.

Other than that, I have no idea what could be causing 2 ps3's not to connect to each other. I don't own a ps5 so I can't comment on whether that is a problem.

I tried today with a PS3 and PS5, and a PS4 and PS5. 
I can create the game but not join

Sorry for my english

30 minutes ago, HILTON80 said:
I tried today with a PS3 and PS5, and a PS4 and PS5. 
I can create the game but not join

Sorry for my english

Your English is fine. The text rather big though.

Dumb question, but have you reset your router? & have you tried with 2 ps3's? ... Can't hurt to put 1 ps3 in DMZ.

Hardwire if possible. I used 2 ps3's both hardwired.

I almost never manage to connect first time these days. Maybe 2 weeks ago but not now. My alt console would always log off completely from psn when it tries to connect to my main account and fail and i would switch between changing hosts and logging out psn and back in constantly on both consoles to get it to work. Thankfully after like 5-10 attempts it would magically fix itself and i could connect. and once i manage to connect both ps3 one time, it would work for the rest of the time (exception is me trying to join another boosters lobby by accident, which never worked btw)

So yeah, I wouldn´t be surprised if the only way to connect is with 2 ps3 in the same network and a strong connection.

About progress, almost 9000 hands in and yet to get it (my alt did get one royal after about 8000 hands though) Could take 8000 hands to get another one, pretty below average luck i have to say 😅

If you don´t have 2 turbo controllers or want to play actively I would recommend doing five card triple draw btw, the odds of a royal are much higher and you can even use your alt to throw away the cards you need. Keep in mind going through hands is a lot slower however with all the manual pressing you have to do

Edited by donner_blitz

49 minutes ago, donner_blitz said:

About progress, almost 9000 hands in and yet to get it (my alt did get one royal after about 8000 hands though) Could take 8000 hands to get another one, pretty below average luck i have to say 😅

That's yucky...  I was sweating it out hoping my Alt would not get the Royal Flush before me. Have you checked your stats for Straight Flushes? Not sure if there is an correlation or odds to it but I think I was averaging 1 SF for every 1250 hands played. I just find it keeps me engaged when I look at numbers & stats.

I will check this weekend & see if I can still connect to myself. Not that it does anybody any good but at least I can try to help confirm that it is server side. 

I took a look at my stats today, after 9600 hands my main has 9 straight flushes and my alt has 8 (including the 1 royal which counts as one too) so thats pretty similar to yours

A few odds I´m aware of (not completely accurate)

Royal flush in Omaha 1 in 10800

Royal flush in Super Hold Em 1 in 11600

Every 10 straight flushes is 1 royal flush if you count a royal flush as a straight flush too so you could take the above odds/10 for straight flush odds

So omaha is better odds in theory but both work fine, I´m switching between them often

On 2/2/2024 at 1:43 PM, donner_blitz said:

So omaha is better odds in theory but both work fine, I´m switching between them often

I started with Ohama for the 1st 2400 hands... then after Ricky said he got it with Super I switched & just let turbo do it's thing. Well, I actually did some manual 5 card draw with the 3 draws really early on. Had several opportunities to get the Royal that missed, royally. 

I don't think these poker games go by any real life odds. Like Prominence Poker the hands are designed to draw action. I boosted that game with 28 accounts & saw tens of thousands of hands. And many times both accounts had very similar cards so much that it was laughable. With this game, it is clearly designed to cough up straight flushes over a set amount of time/hands otherwise the Royal would take a lifetime.

Ugh, I'm just rambling on now.

Ya so, I just redownloaded the game & I connected to myself with no problem. Like I mentioned before, I have 1 ps3 in DMZ. I have no idea if that makes a difference but it has for other games in the past. As far as I can tell, the server is okay at least at the time that I'm typing this.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 1:30 PM, CorgiBootyy said:

Wow... Started actually grinding this out this morning. My alt account got the royal flush in <30 mins, <100 hands........ My nightmare has been realized.

That's brutal! ... hopefully your luck is better than mine with your main account. I was glad to see my Alt never got it.

My alt got also a second royal flush, 12000 hands in. Pain...

edit: finally got it last night after more than 20000 hands. My alt ended up having 4 royal flushes before my main had 1. Good luck to everybody who still needs this

Edited by donner_blitz
  • Like 2