Episode 9 DLC?

fabmorais_2011

Hi,

Does anyone know if Episode 9: The Treasure of Bear Beard is inlcuded on the Naughty Unlocks pack? The description says it unlocks all levels, but I'm not sure if this means that episodes 9 and 10 are included.

I can't seem to find Episode 9 for purchase on the European PSN Store, only Episode 10, so if it's not included on the Naughty Unlocks pack, I don't see how it can be purchased.

Thanks.

It's apparently been removed from the EU PSN store. I found that out from this post (on another site):

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-glitched-trophies.html#post4323372

It's there in "De-Listed Games" under "Region Specific". I don't know why it was removed or if it's ever coming back though.

That sucks. Thanks both of you for the info. I've sent a message to 505 Games via Facebook asking about it. It's very strange because Episode 10 is still available. I'll post their reply here as soon as (if) I have it.

BTW, judging by the file size, it seems that the Naughty Unlocks pack only unlocks levels you already have, it doesn't seem to include any additional maps.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

That sucks. Thanks both of you for the info. I've sent a message to 505 Games via Facebook asking about it. It's very strange because Episode 10 is still available. I'll post their reply here as soon as (if) I have it.

BTW, judging by the file size, it seems that the Naughty Unlocks pack only unlocks levels you already have, it doesn't seem to include any additional maps.

Yeah it's probably a "time savers" pack like EA always has.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I think that anyone is truly interested, but I though it would be nice to leave the info here anyway.

Even though Episode 9 can't be found via the EU PSN store on the PS3 the DLC is somehow still available for purchase via the PSN Store on the Web (even though you won't be finding it on a regular search either). I can confirm that it can be bought, downloaded and installed because I just did the whole process today. Here's the link for purchase if anyone on Europe wants to buy it but can't find it anywhere:

http://goo.gl/wSoLVu

You will have to buy it on your computer/tablet/phone or whatever and I can confirm that it will be there on your PS3 download list afterwards.

Edited by fabmorais_2011