Boosting guide

HazeOnyx

I haven't seen a post yet, that explains that the game is boostable. The matchmaking is split in 5 regions, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. In order to boost you have to be in the same region. If you are playing with someone that is living in a different region, will the party leader region control the matchmaking. Boosting won't work when two party leaders in the same region are with players from another one. The following trophies are boostable: Heads Up!, You're On Fire!, Duel Master (Duelist), Brawl Master (Brawler), Dominion Master (Dominator), Skirmish Master (Skirmisher) and Elimination Master (Eliminator). In order to boost, you have to make sure that crossplay is turned off (in each group only one has to turn it off). Make sure that the two party leaders starting the matchmaking at the same time. From my experience, can the matchmaking take up to 3 minutes. If you are going for the Heads Up! trophy, make sure that you are getting killed after your 5 killstreak. Otherwise it won't count.

Edited by HazeOnyx
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

How many people is needed for this to boost? Can it be done with ALTS?

On 1/15/2024 at 8:21 AM, xFlyingJonasx said:

I haven't seen a post yet, that explains that the game is boostable. The matchmaking is split in 5 regions, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. In order to boost you have to be in the same region. If you are playing with someone that is living in a different region, will the party leader region control the matchmaking. Boosting won't work when two party leaders in the same region are with players from an another one. The following trophies are boostable: Heads Up!, You're On Fire!, Duel Master (Duelist), Brawl Master (Brawler), Dominion Master (Dominator), Skirmish Master (Skirmisher) and Elimination Master (Eliminator). In order to boost, you have to make sure that crossplay is turned off (in each group only one has to turn it off). Make sure that the two party leaders starting the matchmaking at the same time. From my experience, can the matchmaking take up to 3 minutes. If you are going for the Heads Up! trophy, make sure that you are getting killed after your 5 killstreak. Otherwise it won't count.

On 2/12/2024 at 3:44 PM, DividedByMankind said:

How many people is needed for this to boost? Can it be done with ALTS?

It depends which trophy you are going for, for example if you go for Duel Master (Duelist) you need only one player/ALT. But if you go for wins trophies etc, then you will need 8 players total. You will get kicked, if you stay afk for one minute. So make sure that your ALT has an input.