Model Resident Trophy

So i'm at the final area where you farm for the 2 katana's and was wondering when the model resident trophy is supposed to pop, i've gone back every time I captured a demon. Am I supposed to head back more often than that for this one?

So i'm at the final area where you farm for the 2 katana's and was wondering when the model resident trophy is supposed to pop, i've gone back every time I captured a demon. Am I supposed to head back more often than that for this one?

I'm not sure exactly when it pops, I think it depends on a set number of trips back to the inn. It's not a trophy that can be missed though so as long as you have enough money you can just repeat going to one of the dungeon areas and then immediately going back to the inn and going back to a dungeon, etc., until you get the trophy.

Awesome, I really should have guessed that. All i have left to do is farm for muramasa and beat Quasar, so i have all kinds of money laying around. I think so far i've gone back to the inn around 20 times, so it might take a while.