Which games are at the bottom of your backlog? What happened?

GoldenShaka

There are occasions when we accumulate many games and due to many causes some of them are closer to never-land than actually be finished/plat.

Riddick: old game basically impossible to plat (for what I've read). A technical issue trapped me in half of my walk-trough, i was in a point of no return. Starting from the scratch when i decide to give it a new try.

Darksiders 2: I've given 4 tries to this game but i guess my physical copy must have the game broken, i feel a terrible delay when I tried to perform my combos, the camera doesn't help either.

Well White Knight Chronicles will take too long to platinum.

Resonance of fate needs me to really sit down and learn the games gameplay.

Prince of Persia...Honestly I don't know, i might do it one of these days.

Well it's UMvC3....what can be said about it aside that it's going to be near impossible to platinum

Edited by DarknessKey92

Well White Knight Chronicles will take too long to platinum.

Resonance of fate needs me to really sit down and learn the games gameplay.

Prince of Persia...Honestly I don't know, i might do it one of these days.

Well it's UMvC3....what can be said about it aside that it's going to be near impossible to platinum

I guess the POP you're referring is POP 2008, right? Maybe I loved so much Sands of time that when tried POP 2008 I felt it so different that i lost interest almost immediately, and yes, I hope this year to play it again and find a good deal for The Epilogue hehe.

Edited by GoldenShaka

I don't have a list of games that are at the bottom of my backlog but I know why I have such a large backlog. This is why...

1009838_10201673033249115_194228085_n.jp

Parker

Pretty sure that's the scene from The Godfather   :awesome: - Understandable You would have a backlog, cute pic.

Bottom of my backlog is probably Infamous - I've tried twice now to "get into" that game but I just haven't enjoyed it, will try again sometime and hopefully will be third time lucky?

Doesn't help that there are many more games I want to play from my backlog first.

Edit - Also Mass effect, bought all 3 games when they were on sale at Christmas, played a couple of hours of the first and just wasn't seeing what the fuss was about. Hope to try again at some point.

Edited by savageamusement
  • Like 1

Not necessarily bottom of my backlog:

Beyond Two Souls: thought i had all the endings and i guessed i missed one or two  and i don't feel like going back to the game as it got boring.

Assassin's Creed III: My least favorite AC game IMO. cant finish the story as all the missions are boring, i go back to it every once in a while though. And you don't get your uniform until the 6th sequence, seriously!?!

Need For Speed: Shift: Don't really like racing games

Resistance 3: Damn Superhuman difficulty

I don't have a list of games that are at the bottom of my backlog but I know why I have such a large backlog. This is why...

1009838_10201673033249115_194228085_n.jp

Parker

Certainly it's a huge reason. Nice pic. No worries, in the future he's going to beat the games you can't. :)

• Like 1

Eternal Sonata is waaaaaay at the bottom of my list and will never get any higher because it lacks trophies.

I know that shouldn't count for anything but still...

I've forgotten what the PS2 days were like when we played games for fun and not trophies lol

• Like 1

Dishonored - Started playing it a while ago trying to be stealthy and not alert anyone, failed miserably and haven't played it since.

Uncharted 1&2 - Bought them a few weeks ago but haven't even touched them since then.

Guitar Hero Metallica - Not really a big Metallica fan so I haven't played much of this (Was having too much fun with Green Day Rockband!!)

Ratchet and Clank 3 - Got Plat for 1 and 2 then started 3, I bought a whole bunch of new games and have not played 3 in a month or so.

Alice Madness Returns - Got to an icy level and haven't gone back to it.

Spelunky - Played 10 mins and I was like "How the hell do you survive more than two levels!?!?"

There's more but that's all I can think of right now.

I guess the POP you're referring is POP 2008, right? Maybe I loved so much Sands of time that when tried POP 2008 I felt it so different that i lost interest almost immediately, and yes, I hope this year to play it again and find a good deal for The Epilogue hehe.

Epilogue? do you mean "The Sands of Time", "Warrior Within", "The Two Thrones", "The Forgotten Sands"?

If so, you're going to get mad hearing this, but a while back Ubisoft made a very great Discounted Sale on these games.

I got all 4 for less then $20(compared to wasting $40 on that Trinity Bundle).

Or do you mean the DLC? 

Edited by DarknessKey92

Epilogue? do you mean "The Sands of Time", "Warrior Within", "The Two Thrones", "The Forgotten Sands"?

If so, you're going to get mad hearing this, but a while back Ubisoft made a very great Discounted Sale on these games.

I got all 4 for less then $20(compared to wasting $40 on that Trinity Bundle).

Or do you mean the DLC? 

Yes, the DLC, its name is Epilogue and i've never seen it on sale.

Yakuza 3 & 4

Borderlands 2

Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns (still have to beat XIII, so close though)

Dishonored - Got it in a buy 2 get 1 deal

Dark Souls - same as above

Anarchy Reigns - Not really into it but got it for free

Infamous 1 & 2

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - started it but haven't gotten around to beating it

Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD - waiting for finals so I can no life it

Sengoku Basara

God of War Ascension

Uncharted 1-3

Batman Arkham Asylum and City

Bioshock Infinite - started but need to finish it

Outlast - Survival horror isn't my genre. :blush:

Everything that was on PS+ for PS3

I have a habit of buying games during buy 2 get 1 free promotions...

Borderlands 2. I totally burned out on the first one and that carried over when I picked up #2

Red Dead Redption. Had huge hopes and just couldn't get into it

Little Big Planet 2. Played it with my kids. Enjoy the game but will never get the 24 hrs in create so don't see the point in doing everything else.