Moss: Book II's PS4 version missing from the store?

TriplEEE13

I had this on my wishlist for quite some time and was going through my list with the new sale... I've noticed that the PS4 version is now missing from the store on the PS5, PS App, and web. Can anyone who owns the PS4 version confirm it still exists? Thanks!

EDIT: It looks like only the NA version is missing. 

Edited by TriplEEE13
Added information.

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I found the UK version via the internet, but the NA version seems to be missing. I also saw that a few people completed it recently, so I'm confused why I am unable to find it.

Thank you for the reply!

11 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I see it in the store as well:

vOABVCx.jpg

I think it's just the NA version that is missing for some reason.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yeah, it appears to have been delisted from the US store :(.

Sadness. I was planning on doing all 4 back to back to melt my brain via VR. 😅

Hopefully, it is returned to the store some day. Thanks for checking!

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

That's the PS5/PSVR2 version; the PS4/VR1 version has been missing since at least the 5th, maybe earlier.

Yep, you're right - wrong link :facepalm:, though some people are able to somehow find it though in he US store: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-upcoming-server-shutdowns-delistings/?do=findComment&comment=2916478. I don't have a US account though so can't look in the console store myself and see what's going on :(.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yep, you're right - wrong link :facepalm:, though some people are able to somehow find it though in he US store: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-upcoming-server-shutdowns-delistings/?do=findComment&comment=2916478. I don't have a US account though so can't look in the console store myself and see what's going on :(.

That's interesting. I did see it when I checked the store on the PS4 itself, but it seemed at the time like it was just showing me a result from my library. Maybe it's still available after all?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

That's interesting. I did see it when I checked the store on the PS4 itself, but it seemed at the time like it was just showing me a result from my library. Maybe it's still available after all?

You are right, Moss: Book II only shows the PS5 version if you search for it on the PS5 and on the PS App.  For whatever reason the PS4 version is only visible on the PS4, maybe because PSVR2 isn't backwards compatible.  Just weird that you can't change and buy the PS4 version on all systems.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jounochi said:

You are right, Moss: Book II only shows the PS5 version if you search for it on the PS5 and on the PS App.  For whatever reason the PS4 version is only visible on the PS4, maybe because PSVR2 isn't backwards compatible.  Just weird that you can't change and buy the PS4 version on all systems.

I'm usually still able to see PS4 only games on the PS App or on a web browser, so I am just confused in general why it was removed.

• 1 month later...