Help transfering saves from one ps3 to another

I bought a new ps3 cus my other one was very very old.

I want to transfer some saves, can I do this with a usb ? And if yes, I read somewhere that if you transfer saves from one ps3 to another, it wont recognize it, or it wont let you play it, or you wont get new trophies. Is this true ?? If yes whats the purpose of transfering save fiels ? 

You could transfer everything with a Full Backup.

You can use PS+ to transfer.

Or transfer individual files, if they let you. Not all games allow you to even copy them other to PS+.

You can make backups with a USB, but the first thing you need to verify is that the save data of that game is not copy protected.

If you're PS+ member(I guess you're not) you can upload it to the cloud.

And as Goekie pointed you can transfer saves from one PS3 to another:

System Settings-->Data transfer Utility.

Ok thanks, I need help with something else now plz.

I just went on my second ps3, and logged in my account on that ps3, and did sync trophies. but it gave me, for example, witch and the hundred knight at 35% ( psn profiles still shows me at 35% aswell ) But on my other ps3 I have 100%. How do I make my new ps3 update these ??

Btw : Do I use data transfer or saved data utility transfer ?

Edited by Kumies

I just went on my second ps3, and logged in my account on that ps3, and did sync trophies. but it gave me, for example, witch and the hundred knight at 35% ( psn profiles still shows me at 35% aswell ) But on my other ps3 I have 100%. How do I make my new ps3 update these ??

Update your other PS3 on the interwebs.

Should update for all consoles/sites/everything

Btw : Do I use data transfer or saved data utility transfer ?

You have to undergo the trophy sync process on your first PS3 so your trophy progress syncs to PSN (basically look at your trophy list while that PS3 is connected online) and then after all that is done, go to your new PS3 and then sync your trophies on that one and it should all transfer over correctly.

And for your saved-data, just go to the save data utility folder and once you're in the folder press Triangle and copy all the files you want to the USB stick.

Ok so I did the ethernet cable data transfer utility, took forever, but it was completed.

Now I just wanna know, on my new ps3, Will I receive trophies for the games  I had saved with missing trophies.

Because I had read somewhere that if you switch saves from one ps3 to another, the trophies wont unlock on the new ps3 o.O

Edited by Kumies