Cant find where you can do a 1000 piece puzzle?

FEARTRAIN

Oh thanks, found it!

…and after +4 hours I finished the Simple 1000 version and then nothing. no trophy pop. 😕

if I’m suppose to do the straight 1000 piece, I’m not going to be doing that one again.

Man, is that seriously the only one!? I was under the impression that there were at least a few.

Also, they must of reformatted this site I can’t figure out how to give you a +1 for your answer.

On 1/25/2024 at 8:03 PM, vasili_koulakov said:

It’s the puzzle called: Tomimäe Orthodox Church

Also, I can’t find where to give a +1 for your answer, they must of reformatted this site or something.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 3:27 AM, FEARTRAIN said:

Oh thanks, found it!

…and after +4 hours I finished the Simple 1000 version and then nothing. no trophy pop. 😕

if I’m suppose to do the straight 1000 piece, I’m not going to be doing that one again.

Man, is that seriously the only one!? I was under the impression that there were at least a few.

Also, they must of reformatted this site I can’t figure out how to give you a +1 for your answer.

Also, I can’t find where to give a +1 for your answer, they must of reformatted this site or something.

Yeah, simple mode does not count towards trophies. It’s definitely a long one but don’t give up, take breaks when needed and use the grouping tool. It’s a must in this one. 

And for my knowledge that’s the only one, maybe they added more since launch but this was the only one for me. Try and check every puzzles settings and hopefully you’ll find another one with the option. 

Edited by vasili_koulakov