Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shug244

Didn't get the (play,create,scare) trophy.Why?

8 posts in this topic

I achieved the requirements for it but I didn't get the trophy I need help.

If you fulfilled all the requirements and the trophy didn't pop, it may have glitched on you. Are you absolutely positive you met all the requirements?

Parker

I did achieve the requirements and I used that exact tip but I'm thinking that since I clicked to do the next 1sec mission again than it didn't count it but wonder if I delete all my saves and start over will it work than

I did achieve the requirements and I used that exact tip but I'm thinking that since I clicked to do the next 1sec mission again than it didn't count it but wonder if I delete all my saves and start over will it work than

Just complete some other missions to be sure.

Same thing happened to me, pretty sure it doesn't count if you replay the same mission.

Edited by EpicNogg4

When you in the search engine type easy trophies 1/20.

Each mission takes literally one second. If it hangs, look for trophies such as 5/20 or 13/20

There are a couple missions made by ND, they are found under the "Featured" filter, they are quite fun and don't take too much time. If you are having toroubles with it, I recommend trying some.