How i did the fastest time

RHZx27

heres my video when i decided to do the plat in one go, of course this isnt a serious speedrun and the time is easily beatable but yeah im brazilian so if you are too subscribe to my channel for more videos like that in the future!

Later this weekend i will add every chapter with every trophy if you want to see something specific like a full guide

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I hate rushing through games but if you enjoy it, good on ya mate.

I'm the same way. When the recent re-release of kof13 came out, I was like, "I'm going to plat this in 1 day and be the fastest achiever."

Then I remembered that I don't care about that and would just drive myself mad trying to do it.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I'm the same way. When the recent re-release of kof13 came out, I was like, "I'm going to plat this in 1 day and be the fastest achiever."

Then I remembered that I don't care about that and would just drive myself mad trying to do it.

When I see a trophy list has a Speedrun trophy I always think why? They spent all this time, money and effort and then force players to rush through it for a trophy, I don't understand the logic. It's rare you find someone that enjoys it at least from the people I know and have met through the years.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

When I see a trophy list has a Speedrun trophy I always think why? They spent all this time, money and effort and then force players to rush through it for a trophy, I don't understand the logic. It's rare you find someone that enjoys it at least from the people I know and have met through the years.

Like… you don’t have to do it on your first go. Usually if you speedrun a game, you have already experienced it normally and you are looking to test your skills in a different way…

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Like… you don’t have to do it on your first go. Usually if you speedrun a game, you have already experienced it normally and you are looking to test your skills in a different way…

Nah... like I said... Speedrun trophies are not for me... I don't like being rushed especially in a good game nevermind how many playthoughs... But if you like them good for you bro...

Edit: I wanna add that I would never avoid playing a game because of one Speedrun trophy because I would cheat myself out of a lot of good games.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

2 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

The majority of speedrun trophies are also extremely lenient with the required time; I can't think of a single game that really forces you to aim for a time even close to the top 100 or perhaps top 500 speedrunners for example.  Usually you just have to know where to go, not die too often, and you'll get it.  Speedrun trophies don't belong in large open world games, most RPGs, or very long games, but they should be more common in fast-paced, skill-based, or linear games that are conducive to speedrunning.  Alongside no-death/no-hit runs, they demonstrate a mastery of the game better than anything else.

On 1/19/2024 at 9:45 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

I hate rushing through games but if you enjoy it, good on ya mate.

ive finished this game 2 times on PS3 before and 1 time on ps4 in another account, thats why i did it but i kinda dont like it too