Daylight problems

Yishiru

I bought this game yesterday as I thought it would be a similar game as Outlast. I started this game and my Playstation 4 told me that it was possible to play this game in 3D. I thought it would be cool but as i started the game it ran like 15 fps... so I turned it of again. Later when i found 7 of the 8 remnants I searched the whole building for half an hour and couldn't find the last one. Apparently this is a bug and I had to restart the game and start all over.

My question is, does anyone else have these problems?

I'm currently playing Normal so I only need to find 6 remnants. I do have other problems though. Such as my character accidentally glitching herself out of the play area. It's happened twice in a major way, and twice more in a minor way. I also tried 3D but turned it off almost immediately.

I completed the game 3 times now and had no problems at all, atm i know where i can find all the papers its really not that hard just need to find the right spots

And for the last few papers to get they key most people forget that there are also papers in lockers and a few other things.. but its easy just to walk around with a glowstick most of the time.

The only problem i had with the game is that it crashed like 3 times and had to restart the level but i also have this with octodad.. dunno why

I know it's not that hard to find them cause I found the first 7 without a problem. I always have my glowstick on so that is not the reason I can't find them. I searched every room like 4 times and still nothing and I see more people have this problem so I will just wait for a patch or something.