Try to make 'This is Dark Souls' My last trophy

danielc655

Also quitting out like that is bad in more than one way, you probably should be in offline mode.

You will also need to make it to NG++ without dying, as well as do many other things such as defeat the Dark Lurker. I don't know how much progress you will lose if you turned off your console either. It's bad enough dying, without having to restart your whole system.

Luck is all I have ;)

I'm sorry but luck won't cut it you will need luck and a tonne of skill

Also quitting out like that is bad in more than one way, you probably should be in offline mode.

You will also need to make it to NG++ without dying, as well as do many other things such as defeat the Dark Lurker. I don't know how much progress you will lose if you turned off your console either. It's bad enough dying, without having to restart your whole system.

I'm sorry but luck won't cut it you will need luck and a tonne of skill

To make sure I do it right I'll probably do it on another account first see how far I can get etc. Practice makes perfect.

Possible, but extremely hard to pull off. Would definitely be a huge accomplishment if you can pull it off.

You have my support.

:D Cheers man.

As a Souls fan, you have my biggest support, but it will be extremely hard.. Playing offline is a MUST, but reaching Rank 2 in Bell Keeper and Rank 3 in Heirs of the Sun covenants will be a pain (at least not as painful as grinding Pure Bladestone in Demon's Souls.. :D) .And that's not the biggest problem. You'll have to beat the game 3 times to get all the trophies. Also, NG+ Lost Sinner fight gets like x5 times harder (at least for me it did until I found out that you can light up the boss area..stupid me). In other words "luck and skill required, therefore praise the sun!"

Good luck, but you will have to win every invasion/summon against a community of very good players.

My friend and his room-mate have separate TV's for their separate PS3s, both in the same living room.  The beast through playthroughs of this game regularly by summoning each other whilst sitting next to each other, and taking turns to clear an areas in their respective worlds.  I think they're in NG+7 or something ridiculous.

You might want to follow this method and enlist a "fall guy" - i.e. find someone who is happy to be summoned by you, aggro enemies for you and die occasionally whilst you keep safe.  

Edit: clarification of my friend's set-up.

Edited by StrickenBiged

It's definitely possible, but you'd need to master every single area and boss as well as their NG+ versions through several playthroughs of practice. There's also the bonus of being able to despawn enemies in areas that can cause a lot of trouble such as the Shrine of Amana, though that won't help for the trickier bosses.

I wouldn't recommend it, though. Seems like a lot of effort and stress that would quickly drain any fun out of the game.

I think it's possible and pretty easy if you copy your savegame or backup your savegame to the Cloud (you need to have PSN Plus subcription membership). If you die, just delete the savegame from your PS3 and restore it from the Cloud.

Edited by Sara-Rosecult

For me it would be impossible although maybe someone can actually beat Dark Souls 2 without dying ONCE. Also, i think the moment you die the trophy pops up. So if you want to get that trophy last then you have to shut off your PS3 the moment you fall down everytime.

Thanks! I forgot that the moment you die, the trophy would pop immediately. However, it won't immediately sync up with PSN until you attempt to view/compare your trophies, which give you plenty of time to go off-line and to restore your ps3 machine from previous back up. Of course, this backup/restore method is very time-consuming; so try it only when you run out of other options.

Thanks! I forgot that the moment you die, the trophy would pop immediately. However, it won't immediately sync up with PSN until you attempt to view/compare your trophies, which give you plenty of time to go off-line and to restore your ps3 machine from previous back up. Of course, this backup/restore method is very time-consuming; so try it only when you run out of other options.

If you're really set on getting it last you could always try this. But you will lose all your settings and game saves, so make sure you have backups (like PS+).

Might be a bit safer and less damaging for your PS3 than hard shut downs. Takes a lot more time indeed...

Edited by Ric_373

Good luck, but you will have to win every invasion/summon against a community of very good players.

My friend and his room-mate have separate TV's for their separate PS3s, both in the same living room.  The beast through playthroughs of this game regularly by summoning each other whilst sitting next to each other, and taking turns to clear an areas in their respective worlds.  I think they're in NG+7 or something ridiculous.

You might want to follow this method and enlist a "fall guy" - i.e. find someone who is happy to be summoned by you, aggro enemies for you and die occasionally whilst you keep safe.  

Edit: clarification of my friend's set-up.

Being online would just complicate things, for example: quiting whilst being invaded will cause you to lose your bone of order.