No one playing Quick Play matches in My Faction?

Mullet345

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All the My Faction trophies have earners dated either today or yesterday so it's likely just a lull due to the time of day you're playing at.

Op is talking about a specific "sub mode" of MyFaction which is tied to an in-game challenge, and there's a Trophy requiring you to complete all of them. The other MyFaction Trophies you mentioned don't require you to fight against other players, but against CPU.

Unfortunately yeah, the Quick Play mode is dead, I remember I had to stay in the queue for like 10 minutes until I found someone. Just boost it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Op is talking about a specific "sub mode" of MyFaction which is tied to an in-game challenge, and there's a Trophy requiring you to complete all of them. The other MyFaction Trophies you mentioned don't require you to fight against other players, but against CPU.

Unfortunately yeah, the Quick Play mode is dead, I remember I had to stay in the queue for like 10 minutes until I found someone. Just boost it.

In that case I stand corrected, because I was unaware of that specific trophy :).