Anyone watching prison break

JackBoug

I disagree with it going downhill after season two. I felt it had ups and downs throughout its run. Season one is, undoubtedly, the best. Season three was also good as it was about breaking out of prison, too. Season two was overall good even though I know a lot of people saying it was low. I felt the first half of season four was really good. However, I thought the second half was a low point and I really liked the last montage in the series finale. I thought it was fitting, especially when you think of everything that has gone on with the characters up to that point.

All that said, my mom had a friend whose son-in-law worked for FOX making the trailers for TV shows. His credits include trailers for 24 (a show I highly recommend btw), Prison Break, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and K-Ville. I sent him some of the videos I uploaded on YouTube and he sent me a demo reel of some of his work. I later asked if I could upload a few of his trailers to YouTube and he said he didn't have a problem with it, so here:

Edited by Pirelli913

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I agree with most of the opinions here, a phenomenal season 1, with ups and downs afterward.  Season 1 is one of the few tv shows i have on dvd, it was fantastic.  wish i saw more of these guys in other shows now.  T-Bag in heroes was ok.  Wentworth in the flash was alright too.  Loved Dominic Purcell in his show before this John Doe.  That was a great show that never got a chance to shine.

I agree with most of the opinions here, a phenomenal season 1, with ups and downs afterward.  Season 1 is one of the few tv shows i have on dvd, it was fantastic.  wish i saw more of these guys in other shows now.  T-Bag in heroes was ok.  Wentworth in the flash was alright too.  Loved Dominic Purcell in his show before this John Doe.  That was a great show that never got a chance to shine.

John Doe was great and should been given a chance.

And yes the first two seasons of Prison Break were great, the third was ok and the fourth was just bad.

• 3 weeks later...