Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PSXtreme_

B-Spec Racing (aka nap time)

15 posts in this topic

Well, I'm starting to work my way more seriously thru GT5's B-Spec. Spent all day clearing races. Rather, I spent all day dozing on the couch while my racers cleared races. On some of them, I actually had to input something (pit now and swap drivers please). However most of the time they just ran circles around the competition. During the Super GT contests, they would lap the field every 5 laps or so.

What a major yawn-fest. Next time Polyphony, just skip the A-Spec. That way I can catch up on my rest...lol...there is nothing more that I enjoy than watching the computer cars race computer cars. :rolleyes:

Edited by PSXtreme_

B-Spec was boring to me to, except for when my driver was driving under the influence, which was occasional.

That's the only way to drink and drive!!!

I wasn't real happy w/ b-spec in GT4...but now they attach trophies to the whole bore-fest...I really have asked myself if it's really worth it...

I haven't gotten an answer yet.

I log on every once in a while to see my friends have earnt me over 10 million $ in remote racing (looking at linuxsteven on this) So i dont bspec unless for an event I need to do, and my driver(s) have always been really good, Ive never had a problem with bspec like everyone else seems to, Just a way to get free money when I am not home, or not playing.

TL;DR

My friends remote race my guys lots and I have no problem with bspec, free money and xp.

Just have to work on the NASCAR events to get the extreme series finished. I've recently gotten sidetracked by Borderlands since I discovered I was a hair away from platting it. However, it may be a bit b4 I come back. I like my gaming to at least be interesting.

does anyone know if you can get the 'endurance races complete' trophy by doing them on b-spec????

does anyone know if you can get the 'endurance races complete' trophy by doing them on b-spec????

You can clear all of the racing levels by either doing them in A or B-Spec and get the trophy.

cool!! that makes things a bit easier :yay:

cheers guys!!

Couldn't agree more with what you said. I still have to tackle a lot of B-Spec. Not looking forward to that at all. 

Well ,I agree that B-Spec was a major yawn-fest!!

And the stupid bugs with rain tires and Monaco circuit (left turn after tunnel :S ) didn't make it any better...

I got B-spec level 40 but only after a serious grind of several endurance races (while I was sleeping) and 2 days of Tsukuba racing with the Vettel Prototype....

Been doing a bit of B-Spec recently. Once I'm level 40 A-Spec, which should be in the next few days, I'll focus on completing all the B-Spec stuff.

Parker

One key that helps is doing remote racing...having someone use all of your drivers to race gives a good bump to the b-spec level too.

The great thing about b-spec is that you can make b-spec do the 24h endurance for the all gold trophy, rather than having to do it yourself ;)

Got my GT5 in PS3 bundle and it's not my game.

The only thing I enjoy is B-spec.

Considering A-spec I prefer streetrace game, more sense of control.

But I try getting some easy plats since I got this game.

Probable will never get the licences and A-spec to forty but it's fun to achieve trophies will not being at home :P