B-Spec Racing (aka nap time)

PSXtreme_

Well, I'm starting to work my way more seriously thru GT5's B-Spec. Spent all day clearing races. Rather, I spent all day dozing on the couch while my racers cleared races. On some of them, I actually had to input something (pit now and swap drivers please). However most of the time they just ran circles around the competition. During the Super GT contests, they would lap the field every 5 laps or so.

What a major yawn-fest. Next time Polyphony, just skip the A-Spec. That way I can catch up on my rest...lol...there is nothing more that I enjoy than watching the computer cars race computer cars. :rolleyes:

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 1

I log on every once in a while to see my friends have earnt me over 10 million $ in remote racing (looking at linuxsteven on this) So i dont bspec unless for an event I need to do, and my driver(s) have always been really good, Ive never had a problem with bspec like everyone else seems to, Just a way to get free money when I am not home, or not playing.

TL;DR

My friends remote race my guys lots and I have no problem with bspec, free money and xp.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Well ,I agree that B-Spec was a major yawn-fest!!

And the stupid bugs with rain tires and Monaco circuit (left turn after tunnel :S ) didn't make it any better...

I got B-spec level 40 but only after a serious grind of several endurance races (while I was sleeping) and 2 days of Tsukuba racing with the Vettel Prototype....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Got my GT5 in PS3 bundle and it's not my game.

The only thing I enjoy is B-spec.

Considering A-spec I prefer streetrace game, more sense of control.

But I try getting some easy plats since I got this game.

Probable will never get the licences and A-spec to forty but it's fun to achieve trophies will not being at home :P