My PSHome Froze To Death…

Yume-Jam

i.e. this isn't the usual freezing fixed by a simple PS3 reboot. Every time I reach 99% initialisation, the whole PS3 completely freezes. I've tried every possible fix I could think of, on 2 different consoles and the problem persists. I've deleted all content for Home, including utility data, saved data, Home itself, and the cache, which leads me to believe the problem must be on the server/cloud/etc. This happened on my US account, which is the main one I use for Home unfortunately. I noticed some problems that recurred before it finally died:

• I'm kicked from Home more often than normal
  • sometimes instead of being fully kicked, I'm suddenly retransported to the location I'm already in
  • once after being kicked and logging back in, I went several months back in time. The loading screen showed an update bulletin talking about events to come in November 2013.
  • sometimes if I'm in an app/game within Home such as a Lockwood Gift Machine, I'll suddenly be kicked from it and trying to access it again I'll be told it's currently not available and/or the "Play" option is grayed out.

Interestingly enough, I've started noticing similar symptoms on my UK account (the 2nd & 4th listed above). I've since stopped using that one suspecting that it will suffer a similar fate if I continue. I've read a little around the net and others had this happen to them as well. Some of them made a new account, which I will NOT do. I'm thinking maybe after another Home ver. update it'll be fixed. Hopefully. I might test my Asia account to see if it happens there as well. US & UK both have challenges which may be a cause of the problems somehow. I dunno at the moment. I might say it has to do with the large number of items I have, but I hardly have anything on my UK account. If anyone has gotten passed this without making a new account, I'd be happy to know how.

I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time with PS Home, but if you have done every possible fix that you stated then there really isn't much to do. Some will tell you it's probably your internet connection/modem/router and so. PS Home is quite notorious for their disconnection, errors, and freezes, it's best to wait for next week after it's weekly update. If you keep experience this in your Asia ( I recommend you don't ) account please stop attempting and wait, you will just end up causing more harm to your PS3. I will gladly test PS Home on my alternate accounts for you and let you know what my experience is.

Okay, I have tested PS Home on my alternate accounts ( other NA, EU and Asia ) and I did not experience any problems although I only spent like 2 mins in the harbour studio after I was in. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help but hopefully you are able to find a solution and wait it out as well make sure your internet connection is running properly, best of luck Yume Jam.

Edited by Gay_Angel