PlayStation Account Banned! Please Help!

Big Puto

Hi everyone,

Today I tried to log into PSN and I am receiving a message that says Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended. I think this is because I messaged random people in PS Home. Does anyone know how long I will not be able to log into PSN and is there any way I can end this ban?

Thank you.

And this is why I never Digitally step Foot on PS Home.

If you think you can't go without messaging random people (with obscenities, most likely) then I do guess it's good you don't partake in Home. I think most of us others have the self-control NOT to do that kind of thing.

If you think you can't go without messaging random people (with obscenities, most likely) then I do guess it's good you don't partake in Home. I think most of us others have the self-control NOT to do that kind of thing.

One doesn't get banned for sending innocent messages after all right

• Like 1

That was very unfortunate. You probably a victim of groups ganging up on one profile to send complaints to Sony or you really pucked up a lot of people there during your run on the PS Home trophies.

Recently I realized that nobody's account is safe if you messed with a group of bullies in any of the online features of a ps3/ps4 or even psvita games. They can simply file a complaint and Sony got nothing to do but suspend your account without looking onto the situation.

So I suggest in the future, stay away from groups whose intent was to make fun of someone for no reason.

No, there is nothing anyone here can do to tell you why you were banned nor can anyone do anything to un-ban you. Give Sony a call and I'm sure they'll be able to help you. 

This is getting locked now because people generally have a field day with threads like this and someone usually gets butthurt. 

Parker