[Debunked] XBOX Game Starfield among others coming to PS5 Q3

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

I'm not surprised to be honest. The revenue from Game Pass users must be pretty terrible. There's no way you can recuperate all the costs with a pricing model like that. 🤔

Indeed Now you can get it 60 FPS HAHAH that be a slap in the face!! lol

Just now, Thornhorn7 said:

Great news! Always hated exclusives. Hopefully this paves the way for Xbox users to be able to enjoy some PS games.

I hear ya but PS5 sales not in the tank this is a way to make money and putting it on other platforms is the only way! In other words XBOX needs sony - Nintendo ..SOny doen need XBOX!? Plus this is the course they are taken becoming a 3rd party and being the biggest one and then buy more PUBs this is the course to become the biggest 3rd party and we are seeing the start now! So, XBOX fans have that I guess

So this could be the start of Xbox going the way of Sega.  I would be down for that.  Still need Nintendo to be in hardware though (not that I think they would ever drop out), but we don't need a console hardware monopoly.

• Like 1

I'll believe it when I see it but honestly I believe that Xbox is finished as a hardware entity. The next generation Xbox will possibly be more like a Game Pass box for those who want to stay in the Xbox ecosystem but don't want to invest in a PC. Meanwhile they reap the dough coming in from selling their games on other platforms. It seems like a very wise- not to mention sustainable- business strategy.

What's more, I would be happy to see Sony allow Game Pass on PlayStation as well.

Edited by Conor
  • Like 1