The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 3 trailer has been released

^the wikipedia said it's release date is May 13...

the wikia page said :

May 13, 2014 (PC, PSN)
May 14, 2014 (XBLA)
May 15, 2014 (iOS)
TBA 2014 (Vita)
TBA 2014 (Ouya)

I guess I could post spoiler thoughts...

TAVIA!!! so... this is where the community where Tavia said in 400 days... I hope they explain what happened to other 400 days characters... (and now, Bonnie joining Tavia whatever decision you make in the DLC makes sense)

can't wait til 13th ^_^

Edited by jeieem

Looks so darn good. I enjoyed the first series so much, but I'm waiting for all episodes to be released at once. Really, I'm waiting for the game to be released physically on the Vita/PS4. I figure it will have a platinum by then. Either way, I'd rather binge play it then wait for each episode to come out.

I hope the 400 Days characters will have some interesting things to say and do if you had them join you at the end of the DLC, but other than Bonnie and maybe Tavia looks like they won't have much of an impact on the plot. And looking at the trophy images for this episode and that trailer I feel like certain characters may not make it out okay...

Telltale say it isn't an oversight

IMO s2 failed to capture s1's magic. The wolf among us is much better, maybe season 2 has gotten a bit stale.

You act like all 5 episodes are out. And I don't know about you, but I prefer Season 2 - Episode 1 & 2, to Season 1 - Episode 1 & 2. Judge only after you've played episode 5.

• Like 1

You act like all 5 episodes are out. And I don't know about you, but I prefer Season 2 - Episode 1 & 2, to Season 1 - Episode 1 & 2. Judge only after you've played episode 5.

Ok sorry, from the first two episodes it doesn't feel as good or original as Season 1's ep1 and 2, Imo Kennys return saved last episode from mediocrity.

Ok sorry, from the first two episodes it doesn't feel as good or original as Season 1's ep1 and 2, Imo Kennys return saved last episode from mediocrity.

That's a fair opinion. I really do feel they'll give us a big shocker at the end of Season 2, though..