Master Interrogator Trophy

Pakeeda

Does anyone know if this trophy is for interrogating the last remaining brother? Judging by the trophy order it seems to be the case, but I've tried what seems like every combination of questioning, and it hasn't unlocked. 

I am the same as you, if you find a solution please post it, I will do the same if I find it and another question, do you know if there is any place where I can see all the things about lighting the candles? I think I have all of them but it doesn't jump

3 hours ago, JoNyAlOnSo said:

I am the same as you, if you find a solution please post it, I will do the same if I find it and another question, do you know if there is any place where I can see all the things about lighting the candles? I think I have all of them but it doesn't jump

Did you light the candles in the graveyard? It opens up right after the interrogation of the last brother I mention above. Besides that, all the other candles are available to find in each district.  

5 hours ago, JoNyAlOnSo said:

The last one for me was where you go the first time in the unworld.

8 hours ago, JoNyAlOnSo said:

A tip, I noticed for it to count, it have to appear a white cross above the chapel, because in the beginning I light the chapel in the Harbour and only smoke appears, went back in the harbour I light a couple of chapel and trophy popped. 

Ok, I finally have that achievement, I have 3 left and I'm done, let's see if anyone knows the secret entrances, the one at the port is buggy? I have all of them except the port one, I am in front of the port tunnel door and nothing happens, I assume it is that one since it is the same as the other entrances, and the 2 other achievements are to question the innkeeper, which I did and he didn't jump I don't know what he did wrong and the other one got the information from Jonas, does anyone have any and can tell me?

Damn, after over 2 hours of trying I finally got the trophy. To save you time, here are the buttons you have to press during the interrogation: :circle:, :square:, :square:, :circle:, :cross:, :square:.

I had longer attempts, but the combination brought me the trophy. I hope it helps.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Planer87 said:

Damn, after over 2 hours of trying I finally got the trophy. To save you time, here are the buttons you have to press during the interrogation: :circle:, :square:, :square:, :circle:, :cross:, :square:.

I had longer attempts, but the combination brought me the trophy. I hope it helps.

Thanks man, this will be helpful. 

I finished the game right now but I missed those trophies, no idea how to get them, any tips? 

1.Kill the ruffians boss

2. Perform a stalling conversation perfectly 

3.Refuse to join the cult 

4.Refuse to join the tzab'th

2,3,4 from your List I'm also missing.

In the first one you have to chase the little child from a distance, 
then you come to a backyard and there you fight the boss. 
That's before you take the crossbow from him.

What I'm still missing is the trophy: The power of empathy. Where is Amelia exactly?

Edit: After 2 Reloads she was there... (Immediately after the entrance left)

Edited by Planer87

37 minutes ago, Planer87 said:

2,3,4 from your List I'm also missing.

In the first one you have to chase the little child from a distance, 
then you come to a backyard and there you fight the boss. 
That's before you take the crossbow from him.

What I'm still missing is the trophy: The power of empathy. Where is Amelia exactly?

Edit: After 2 Reloads she was there... (Immediately after the entrance left)

So instead of convince him pacificly you need to to the aggressive approach? 

Yeah, Amelia is in the western part, you can easily spot her when praying. 

Edited by Stormwarrior90

Does anyone know the hidden entrance to the port? If it is the design of the door, I am in front of it and nothing happens, can someone send me a photo or something of the entrances from the outside so I know where it is? I'm missing that one and there is no way

Ok, I already have the one about the port, it was a bug, does anyone know how to question the innkeeper? I questioned him twice and nothing skipped the achievement

19 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

So instead of convince him pacificly you need to to the aggressive approach? 

Yeah, Amelia is in the western part, you can easily spot her when praying. 

Difficult to describe, definitely in the restaurant area. 
You get a small sequence where the little boy slowly walks away, 
so you have to follow him without being discovered. 
Then you come to a small backyard where you have to fight 
against several opponents and you can also pray there.

JoNyAlOnSo

Did you mean the fast Travel Points?

uKItQ1xc_t.jpg

This is where you sit down to eat and there are 2 choices, 
I think the top one was paying and you have to take the other one. 
Then I think 4 dialogues go through and that's it.
Edited by Planer87

4 hours ago, Planer87 said:
This is where you sit down to eat and there are 2 choices, 
I think the top one was paying and you have to take the other one. 
Then I think 4 dialogues go through and that's it.

I completely forgot about that part, and was wondering when I had the chance. I paid him like a dummy. Thanks! 

6 hours ago, Planer87 said:

I'm going to try this when I get home. Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Thanks man, this will be helpful. 

I finished the game right now but I missed those trophies, no idea how to get them, any tips? 

1.Kill the ruffians boss

2. Perform a stalling conversation perfectly 

3.Refuse to join the cult 

4.Refuse to join the tzab'th

For the ruffian boss you'll be heading back to the inn, and encounter the young ruffian. You'll have to follow him closely without alerting him and he'll lead you to the ruffian hideout. After that you can either walk away or approach for a fight. 

If anyone has any information about the trophies, I would be very grateful. 

Perform a stalling conversation perfectly 

Refuse to join the cult 

Refuse to join the tzab'th

These are the last ones I'm missing.

5 hours ago, Planer87 said:

If anyone has any information about the trophies, I would be very grateful. 

Perform a stalling conversation perfectly 

Refuse to join the cult 

Refuse to join the tzab'th

These are the last ones I'm missing.

I used this article for the stalling conversation, and refuse to join the cult trophies. https://socialbites.ca/gaming/491546.html

The refuse to join the tzab'th popped automatically for me in the conversation at the countess palace right afterwards. I'm not sure if it has to do with previous choices you made or not because looking at the percentage it doesn't look automatic. 

5 hours ago, Pakeeda said:

I used this article for the stalling conversation, and refuse to join the cult trophies. https://socialbites.ca/gaming/491546.html

The refuse to join the tzab'th popped automatically for me in the conversation at the countess palace right afterwards. I'm not sure if it has to do with previous choices you made or not because looking at the percentage it doesn't look automatic. 

Yeah, it's based on previous choices. Basically you have to act all the game like a true Inquisitor (merciless) and he automatically refuse to join the countess