Matchmaking is a JOKE

Looking for a team with a similar star rating to your team....

This is the biggest JOKE of the game. The opponents you get 95% of the time have nothing to do with your star rating (i.e. Moldova vs Italy/Brazil). This happens all the time making impossible to enjoy the game (I chose Ecuador and played twice with Brazil and Germany, with England and Uruguay and lost in the final by Spain--It is ridiculous to play 7 games vs these teams and win them all). Same thing happens in Road to Rio mode. The number of players selecting Brazil/Germany/Portugal/Spain is immense; basically guys you dont need to buy the game to play with these teams, you can play with them in FIFA 14. It is ridiculous to play 7 games vs these teams. 

Advancing from the group you face random players that are not even in the same round as you. I was playing in the Quarter-Finals with someone who was in the round of 16 , which means objectives for the players are different.

• 4 weeks later...

It's not the matchmaking, you are playing the FIFA WORLD CUP, you can play against any team in the game, much like the world cup itself.

So according to you. Brazil is a team that travels both in time and space and it is natural to play against them in the round of 16, q-finals, semis and the final. 

Seems legit to me now that you brought it up

So according to you. Brazil is a team that travels both in time and space and it is natural to play against them in the round of 16, q-finals, semis and the final. 

Seems legit to me now that you brought it up

dude it's a game, that's the Cup system that was implemented since FIFA 12, play against anyone that is on the same stage as you

• 1 year later...

Even though not many people play to plat this game now, I have to say it's not a scary game to plat. It's doesn't really matter if people have better teams. I played as Lithuania against Brazil, Argentina, ... And beat them with ease. Some of them weren't good at the game, some were underestimating me because I had a weaker team ... You just need a couple of fast players, a little bit of a passing game and you can beat these guys. No need to be afraid to play online because the opponents have better teams.

Granted it's a bit harder to play with a 1,5 star team, but just find a team that has fast players, make an attacking formation and use those pacers. I used Guinea-Bissau that has a full team of Portuguese players and they were on par with the Brazil team.

So to anyne who wants to play thist game to platinum it, don't be afraid of the online. I'm not the best FIFA player and I am managing this. Not to mention that with boosting is easy as well.

Edited by QuinlanLJ

Even though not many people play to plat this game now, I have to say it's not a scary game to plat. It's doesn't really matter if people have better teams. I played as Lithuania against Brazil, Argentina, ... And beat them with ease. Some of them weren't good at the game, some were underestimating me because I had a weaker team ... You just need a couple of fast players, a little bit of a passing game and you can beat these guys. No need to be afraid to play online because the opponents have better teams.

Granted it's a bit harder to play with a 1,5 star team, but just find a team that has fast players, make an attacking formation and use those pacers. I used Guinea-Bissau that has a full team of Brazilians and they were on par with the real Brazil team.

So to anyne who wants to play thist game to platinum it, don't be afraid of the online. I'm not the best FIFA player and I am managing this. Not to mention that with boosting is easy as well.

thanks for this, i really was gonna to get that game someday ... 

thanks for this, i really was gonna to get that game someday ... 

If you want to platinum the game, I would say you should hurry. The last FIFA World Cup's servers were closed a year and a half after it's release. So it might happen soon with this one. And it's actually a really cool FIFA game. All of the 203 national teams are present, so it's kind of a treat to try and win a World Cup with the weakest teams.

• Like 1

If you want to platinum the game, I would say you should hurry. The last FIFA World Cup's servers were closed a year and a half after it's release. So it might happen soon with this one. And it's actually a really cool FIFA game. All of the 203 national teams are present, so it's kind of a treat to try and win a World Cup with the weakest teams.

I'm a big fan of those fifa games, obviously I'll get this one day for sure, but I don't think that I'll need to have this plat.

Maybe some prestigious hunters, not people like me who just want to enjoy it :)