White screen freeze

amnesty15

Heya all. Not sure if someone already asked this, but I couldn't find a topic yet, so yeah... Anyway!

I'm on the mission "Forced Conduits," but after I open the last safe and find the blast shard and Bertrand's briefcase, my screen goes white... and stays white.

I have the feeling a movie should start playing, but it doesn't, and I can occasionally hear Cole's electricity crackling in the background (you know, the thing he does when you don't move him for a while), and when I pause my game, I can see him standing in front of the safe just.... standing.

I've tried the mission 4 times now, and it keeps doing the same. I quit the game, turned the PS off, and really don't know what to do anymore.

Please help :/

Maybe try it again with the online turned on/off (depending what you had previously). I think a similar thing happened to me when I was playing this game a year and half ago (approximately), and I had to reset/change the online settings before I started the mission for it to work. Have a crack at it anyway.

And good luck mate, I wish you the best in getting it working again! Game freezes/crashes are never fun  :S

Edited by FluffyAssassin64