Free Weekend starts Today at 2pm GMT and runs until 6pm GMT on Monday 19th Feb

HuntingFever

Hello Games are holding their first ever Free Weekend, starting today :):

From 14:00 GMT, Thursday 15th Feb to 18:00 GMT, Monday 19th Feb, the entire Omega expedition will be open to everyone, entirely for free, even if you don’t own No Man’s Sky! This is the best time for players old and new to come together and explore the universe.

Find links to play for free within the No Man’s Sky page on all major platform stores.

Source: https://www.nomanssky.com/omega-update/

Also, I will be updating my Trophy Guide where applicable, to accommodate the changes made with yesterday's v4.50 Omega Update :). The Permadeath Walkthrough I wrote last year, shouldn't need updating at this point but I'll look into it later on after dealing with the main Guide.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

Has anyone managed to auto pop their trophies from the PS4 version on this trial version? I owned the PS4 version on disc but sold it years ago.

I’ve transferred my save, but when I try to load it, it just asks me to buy the full game.

3 hours ago, chalky83 said:

Has anyone managed to auto pop their trophies from the PS4 version on this trial version? I owned the PS4 version on disc but sold it years ago.

I’ve transferred my save, but when I try to load it, it just asks me to buy the full game.

The Trial/Demo, is just the latest Expedition - not the full game so cross-save will do absolutely nothing if you happen to use it. If you want to use cross-save and auto-pop the trophies you have from the PS4 version, you will need to buy the full game.

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Trial/Demo, is just the latest Expedition - not the full game so cross-save will do absolutely nothing if you happen to use it. If you want to use cross-save and auto-pop the trophies you have from the PS4 version, you will need to buy the full game.

Ah didn’t realise it wasn’t a trial of the full game. Thanks.