Lost a game that I've purchased

GrimReaperMakoto

Are you searching within your library of games? If you seach on psn you might see a price tag because many games have multiple versions/bundles (shown when you click on the ellipsis "..."), but if the games are not showing in your library the first thing to do is restoring all your game's licenses, it usually solves the problem.

Restoring licenses on ps4: Select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]

On ps5: Select (Settings) > [Users and Accounts] >[Orher] > [Restore Licenses]

Have you tried that? It's worth a try even if you already contacted Sony, the time it takes depends from country to country but sooner or later it will be sorted out. It's harder with the archaic ps3/Vita download list but even in these cases I've seen people recovering their games.

• Like 2

Yea it's just gone, I have the receipt but it wants me to repurchase at now full price.

2 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Are you searching within your library of games? If you seach on psn you might see a price tag because many games have multiple versions/bundles (shown when you click on the ellipsis "..."), but if the games are not showing in your library the first thing to do is restoring all your game's licenses, it usually solves the problem.

Restoring licenses on ps4: Select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]

On ps5: Select (Settings) > [Users and Accounts] >[Orher] > [Restore Licenses]

Have you tried that? It's worth a try even if you already contacted Sony, the time it takes depends from country to country but sooner or later it will be sorted out. It's harder with the archaic ps3/Vita download list but even in these cases I've seen people recovering their games.

Trust me I tried everything before making this post multiple times over 24 hrs it's still not working and wants me to rebuy the whole game.

Are you sure you actually purchased the game with money? It has been on PS+ Extra so maybe you played it using your subscription.

If your PlayStation email is for example Gmail then you can search your inbox for "Yakuza". There should be some sort of "Thank you for your purchase" email from Sony containing the order number. Write down that order number and contact Sony's support. 

19 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Are you sure you actually purchased the game with money? It has been on PS+ Extra so maybe you played it using your subscription.

If your PlayStation email is for example Gmail then you can search your inbox for "Yakuza". There should be some sort of "Thank you for your purchase" email from Sony containing the order number. Write down that order number and contact Sony's support. 

Read above I did say I have a receipt for proof of purchase just the game got taken away.

1 hour ago, DivineNocturne said:

Yea it's just gone, I have the receipt but it wants me to repurchase at now full price.

Trust me I tried everything before making this post multiple times over 24 hrs it's still not working and wants me to rebuy the whole game.

Are you only looking for the game in the store?

What happens when you look in your Library (not the store) on the console? You see the rest but not 0?

1 minute ago, DivineNocturne said:

Yes I do and no I don't, it not on ps app or the PlayStation website under my purchases either.

It always sends a receipt to the registered email address.  Check your email for it, then you may have to get in touch with Sony and tell them the transaction ID

Just now, Dark_Overlord said:

It always sends a receipt to the registered email address.  Check your email for it, then you may have to get in touch with Sony and tell them the transaction ID

Again I said I've got a receipt and I have been waiting 3 days now that's why I asked how long it takes.