Master League: Can't Get Into Certain Leagues

Now, I've been trying to get these trophies in the title above and I seem to have run into a problem: I put my team into one of the leagues required to get into the Copa Libertadores and AFC Champions League (since I got Europe done), but when I start up the Master League season with that team, I find that I am not able to get into either of the leagues. I even tried going through an entire season and while the game said that I was elligible to get into the Copa Libertadores in the next season, I checked the competition information the next season and saw that my team was not even on the list of participating teams. I then went with another team that was supposedly going to be in that league, but the game still wouldn't let me play the league.

I supposedly did everything correct, but the fact that I'm not able to somehow get into any of these leagues prevents me from earning these trophies. How do I deal with this problem?

Ah, thank you. I must have acted impatient since UEFA started a lot earlier in the season. I also got put into the second stage, which is most likely why my team name wasn't put on the list (as they seemed to only list the first stage teams).

Edited by BlueFireReaper