Nami Tentou - Data not saving glitch

Kurisama91

Can you also fix the glitch where you don't get any stars for beating some bosses? Happened to me on world 9 but others report it on other worlds. I also hit this glitch when replaying a boss (world 8 ) it would remove the stars, which actually makes it possible to un-unlock worlds.

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1517985

Edited by Milktastrophe

41 minutes ago, Kurisama91 said:

Hello!

I'm Christopher from Nami Tentou, the developer and publisher of the game. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've now heard about the glitch/bug on Twitter and I'll be doing a bug fix for it in the coming weeks, I'm sorry about the trouble. Thank you for attempting to try out the game at least!

The community appreciates your efforts, thank you Christopher

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 1:21 AM, Kurisama91 said:

I believe it was related to saving data issues. I made a change on how data is saved so hopefully it'll work now.

PlayStation is now the hold up for the release of the update. Their processes are a bit slow so I appreciate everyone's patience.

patch is out today and my ps5 version is saving the progress now.

so thanks for solving this problem fast and especially for giving this nice game away for free! i really like it!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bauer101 said:

Thanks for the fix. It’s great when developers communicate to their audience and fix issues.

that's true!

@Kurisama91: i have found a minor bug. when leaving a level to the main menu sometimes the game starts lagging. i couldn't really repeat it often but it seems to happen when leaving a boss stage. not each time going to the menu. and when the game gets a restart everything works fine again. and menuing via d-pad would be nice ;)

edit: found out that you can select a level with the laggy menu and the game have no problems anymore even when directly exiting the level.. but it happened again when leaving a boss level (4 different bosses affirmed).

Edited by KruegAirNo1

you're welcome!

but i unfortunately i have a major bug to report too.. as you can see on psnprofiles the "unlocked level 11" trophy didn't pop for me for whatever reason. only thing i can say is that i had not unlocked level 11/12 when i played this morning and unlocked both in one session where i did play many levels in one go without quitting to the main menu.

edit: luckily my last save was just some stars before unlocking 11 and i tried if it is repeatable but this time the trophy unlocked!

Edited by KruegAirNo1

• 2 weeks later...

i think there was no saving bug in the ps4 version. the saving progress changed a bit from ps4 to 5. as seen with many ps4 games have more than 1 save file and the ps 5 version of the same game has everythign stored in one single save file. i don't know why, guessing because of the ssd..

• 4 weeks later...

I have encountered a glitch where the boss of World 8 doesn't show the "70/70" Health Bar below and is unkillable, which prevents me from unlocking the "Boss 8 defeated" trophy. I have unlocked the rest of the trophies.

I have tried deleting everything (game + save) and starting over and completing the game in one sitting, but nothing seems to work and I still can't defeat Boss 8. What else can I do? Any ideas would be appreciated...

Edit: I managed to get the trophy. It seems like my character did not inflict any damage to the earth-shaped enemy just by bouncing on it with (X), so I used the green stuff that you shoot, while avoiding the lasers. After 70 hits, I got the trophy.

Edited by NaughtyNoddy