7 Games Leaving PS+ on March 19

archangeltw_

28 minutes ago, jayycarr08 said:

Any quick easy plats?

Tchia is fairly easy as well, plat requires around 20/25 hours and game is quite decent & enjoyable.

Otherwise, anyone who hasn’t played Outer Wilds really should give it a try. Not because it’s an easy or quick plat (it is neither actually), just because it’s an utter and absolute masterpiece of a game…

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, skotafactor said:

This is a dumb question but what happens if you have it installed and it gets pulled? Do you still lose access to it?

Yup, the game is locked and you can't start it anymore, unless you're buying it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skotafactor said:

This is a dumb question but what happens if you have it installed and it gets pulled? Do you still lose access to it?

If you can disconnect the internet before it gets pulled you will have some more days to complete them, it depends on when the license expires, you should have at least 10 more days. That’s how I still earned trophies for Hue and Thomas was alone on Feb 21. I have never tried the ps5 games though.

I'm going to play Haven and Ghostwire, since I've been meaning to try them for a while.

And Tchia if Madame leaves the house.

And the Outer Wilds if she takes the kids with her.

And also Neo if I get fired from my job.

Sounds like a well-thought-out program for next weeks!