Epic Mickey: Rebrushed coming to PS4 & PS5

Glad that it's not exclusive to Switch. lol

Wasn't expecting to see it, but I'll take it. I liked Purple Lamp's work on the recent SpongeBob games, so they'll probably do a good job with this as well.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1

finished the 2nd game. kinda wish that one is coming in the future but will buy the epic mickey rebrushed first.

maybe this time i'll be able to complete it. on the wii version i messed up on a 100%. i shouldn't of did the numberpad wrong to say the least.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

I never played this game series back in the day but now thanks to ThqNordic i will able to play them.

If it's a remake i wonder if they will think to add those beautiful horror concept art?, there are very good.

Corey Burton is a fantastic narrator as Yen Sid!!!

Edited by ASMODAIOS344

spacer.png

Wanted to play this for YEARS. The Wii exclusive motion controls always put me off (and they should have released it on the PS3/Xbox 360 anyway). I've played the 2nd game a bit. It's fun, but didn't feel engaging with the story thanks to playing that first

I've been wanting to play the first game for an enormous amount of time. I loved the aesthetics of the 2nd game and enjoyed it pretty much (too many missable things to my liking, but still). I'm glad it's finally coming out to other platforms.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I totally forgot about this games existence, although I'm not into disney and never played the original. I do remember it was so hyped in the gaming magazines when it was released though