Complete and utter madness!

ille1234

So i just picked this game up earlier today and have been playing it for a few hours and have by now gotten a bit used to the game but holy shit, this game is crazy!

The previous Motorstorm games have been chaotic but damn, they're nothing compared to this. 15 players all at the same time trying to squeeze trough tight passages and narrow roads. As if the tight map design wasn't enough, you have friggin building falling in front of you while the ground crumbles around the wheels of your car. I say, if you complete a race without dying at least twenty times, your my hero.

But somehow, despite all of this, the game still manages to stay fun and it's not as frustrating as I'd expected it to be. It's everything i hoped it would be and even a bit more and for the ten bucks i spent on it, it's well worth the money.

Just thought I'd let you guys now. This game sure is something else.

It's everything i hoped it would be and even a bit more and for the ten bucks i spent on it, it's well worth the money.

Whoa!

Put on the brakes!

Where in all things that are Holy did you find it for $10?!

I have been keeping an eye on this, but it is still fetching a $50-$60 price tag at the stores near me.

Whoa!

Put on the brakes!

Where in all things that are Holy did you find it for $10?!

I have been keeping an eye on this, but it is still fetching a $50-$60 price tag at the stores near me.

Indeed, ten bucks. Brand new. Found it an electronics store over here in Sweden. It cost 99 Swedish crowns which is about 6-7 american dollars :)

• 5 months later...

Since it was free for PSN+ user in EU I decided to download it and try it and find it fun and very cool with 16 racers in small places on some tracks and loads of different vehicles at the same time in 1 race

• Like 1

I also downloaded this for free. I'm quite enjoying it. Never played MS, or MS:PR (except demos), but this one is cool. Lots of 'WOAH' moments, as the race track crumbles around you, or tornadoes hurl things across your path.

The only gripe i have is that the server sometimes isn't very reliable. I get booted from multiplayer games for no reason sometimes.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...