Shovelware still showing when searching letters

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really just letter or shovelware problem, the whole search feature just straight up doesn't work properly.
I wanted to look up Like a Dragon Gaiden trophies, so I put "like a dragon" into search bar, expecting to see all the new rebranded Yakuza games first, but instead there's "Convoy: A Tactical Roguelike" and "A-men" first, then LAD Ishin, then some more unrelated games, then LAD Infinite Wealth, not together for some reason, and then nothing, next page, more nothing, next page, still nothing until PAGE TWELVE, where Yakuza LAD and LAD Gaiden was. And even when I put "like a dragon gaiden", it was still on page 5, and only when I typed "Like a Dragon Gaiden the man who erased his" the Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name came up as first result.
No offense, but this might be the worst search algorithm I've ever seen, someone please look into it.

edit: I kinda misunderstood the topic and didn't want to start new thread. but my complain still stands.

Edited by czDante92
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

No offense, but this might be the worst search algorithm I've ever seen, someone please look into it.

This is by no means a solution but a workaround: When writing "AND" between every word you will get the search result you're expecting. So in this case: "like AND a AND dragon"

• Like 3