Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition dated

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-12-diablo-3-ultimate-evil-edition-dated-confirmed-for-old-and-new-consoles

EDIT:

I figured i would help the people out who don't want to click on the link...  Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition for PS3, PS4, 360, and Xbone are confirmed for August 19th.

Edited by Piggie_Pie
  • Like 2

For those too lazy to click the link...

By Robert Purchese Published Monday, 12 May 2014

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - Diablo 3 plus Reaper of Souls expansion - has been confirmed for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and, as we knew, PS4.

It's coming out 19th August - a Tuesday.

Crucially, you will be able to transfer your PS3 or Xbox 360 Diablo 3 character into the new game to carry on your adventure. What's more, you can choose to transfer to PS4 from PS3, and to Xbox One from Xbox 360.

All four versions have same-screen four-player co-op and online multiplayer.

There's an Apprentice mode that boosts low-level players' power while fighting with higher level friends, and you'll be able to share treasures using an in-game mail system, including Player Gifts that are specified for a certain friend and contain rare treats.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game will be cheaper than the PS4 and Xbox One versions. Blizzard suggested $59.99 for game on newer consoles and $39.99 for the game on older consoles.

Pre-order now to get an Infernal Pauldrons in-game item.

This will definitely be a day one purchase for me and luckily August 19th isn't that far away. I enjoyed the demo on PS3 but I think it will be a much better game on the PS4. 

Parker

• Like 2

i loved Diablo 3 on ps3 and platinumed it, but theres no way i'm spending another $60 for the ps4 version. I was hoping they would do some kind of discount for those of us who bought the original on psn. If they offer Reaper of Souls as a separate expansion that i can get on psn for ps3, i might just do that. Hopefully its less than $19.99.

Dang, i also just noticed that its the exact same date that Tales of Xillia 2 releases. So i might be waiting longer to get it, since Xillia 2 is was much higher priority for me.

Edited by Ryumoau

Wait, does this mean there will be DLC trophies for the current Diablo III? Or is this a whole new trophy list? Because I'd love to play Diablo III again as a whole new version but I don't want to buy the current game back since I already returned it. A bit confused.

Edited by MrCostari

Its funny because i was trying to hold off as long as i could for the PS4 version but some folks at GameStop said that it could be next year instead of this year... last week I ended up buying the PS3 version, lol... Oh well, I will still get this on day one to play it on the more superior of the home consoles (PS4).

For those too lazy to click the link...

This will definitely be a day one purchase for me and luckily August 19th isn't that far away. I enjoyed the demo on PS3 but I think it will be a much better game on the PS4. 

Parker

Ha, thanks bro... I actually was just thinking about this thread and came back to add some description because of the exact same thing.

:highfive: