Post one of your youtube videos

dansora

It isn't anything gaming related but it is the only video I've ever uploaded to YouTube. 

It is from December. The sound quality is kind of bad because it was recorded with a Sony Cybershot camera but I figured I may as well upload it before I delete it off my memory card. 

Parker

• Like 1

Since i don't exactly have a favorite video, i'll just list my 4 most popular/favorite videos, mainly cause these are the ones that i show my skill best in (The videos are pretty dated, so the intros are pretty dated & irrelevant)

Burnout Paradise Online gameplay: Blue GT Nighthawk (114 Views)

Need for speed most wanted 2012 glitch (84 Views)

GT5 Sector Drifting- Suzuka East Circuit (60 Views)

House #2310- Sunfury Creative Build (My most recent upload)

Edited by DRIFTER_X7

This is a class project I had to do. I needed to tell a story with no dialog in under 3 minutes :). I shot this with a buddy in about an hour and had a lot of fun with it ^_^. The idea came to me when me and my brother realized that none of the clocks in my mom's house were the same time. I thought it would be funny to document the life of a man trapped in an endless loop of trying to fix time.

It isn't anything gaming related but it is the only video I've ever uploaded to YouTube. 

It is from December. The sound quality is kind of bad because it was recorded with a Sony Cybershot camera but I figured I may as well upload it before I delete it off my memory card. 

Parker

wow, I did not know this truck would be overseas. You probably don't live in the city/suburbs. That is a loud truck!

Is it blowing white smoke yet, when you start it in the mornings? I love that smell just that first whiff but then it gets toxic after the 2nd inhale.

How much did you buy it for? I'd assume its got to come with some import inflation.

wow, I did not know this truck would be overseas. You probably don't live in the city/suburbs. That is a loud truck!

Is it blowing white smoke yet, when you start it in the mornings? I love that smell just that first whiff but then it gets toxic after the 2nd inhale.

How much did you buy it for? I'd assume its got to come with some import inflation.

Diesels only blow white smoke when it is cold and all the fuel that is injected in the cylinders isn't burned. Cummins engines have grid heaters that heat the air making cold starts much easier and generally prevent smoke but I didn't cycle the girds in that video just to show how easy Cummins' start even without the grids. If I cycle the grid heaters all it takes is half a rotation and the truck fires up with no smoke at all due to the dynamic timing of the VE pump. 

The truck has a 4" straight pipe (no muffler) from the turbo back so it is pretty loud. I don't drive it to work anymore since I just ride with my brother for free but back when I was on 2nd shift and I drove it everyday, I would set off car alarms in the parking garage because of how loud it is.  :lol:

I bought it back in 2006 for $5K. Long story short, I bought it from the original owner who was asking $10K and had people coming to look at it from out of state with money in hand. My father actually knew the guy who owned it, they were good friends when they were younger so as a favor to my father he sold it to me for half of his asking price. The trucks are actually very rare in good shape (mine just has a tiny bit of surface rust on the rear bumper, very easy to get rid of, no rust on the body or frame) and I've been offered over $20K for it but I'm a sentimental asshole so I can't sell it, the truck is too important to me. 

Parker

Back when I played CoD, back when I made videos lol.. years ago.

clips were gotten by me (they're awful in hindsight) and the editing was done by my friend and it was uploaded on a community channel haha, oh god. 

Yeah I chose a take that song for a montage lol. Not entirely sure what i was thinking.. if I even thought at all, doubt it. :D

Here's a vid of me doing the Loopy Larry Mission on Flight Sim X. It requires you to stunt land a plane on a moving bus at 50mph. It took SOO many attempts, but on this one, I asked my mum to record it on my iPhone, and amazingly, pulled it off. Let me know what you think.

I actually have 3 channels.

VenomGraphics: https://www.youtube.com/user/FAoOHxSniperFox

Used to upload my motion graphics projects whenever I do them. Unfortunately, I chose my custom URL before I really decided to use it for VG :/

My personal gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RHSniperFox

Which I just started using, and will use for uploading clips from in-game services.

And finally, ReviewHaven: https://www.youtube.com/user/GameReviewHaven

Which I guess you could call my "main" channel. I'm the most active on it, and it has the most videos of all 3. It's also where I upload my playthrough videos after I stream on Twitch. No commentary or anything like that - just straight gameplay.

My most recent video:

Arcade Appreciation: SMASH T.V.

I should really get back to my FireRed playthrough..